Chance undi antara?

jajjanaka_jandri

Hi all,

Matrimony lo oka papa ni choosa, age gap 4 years undi, papa is looking good and works for amazon (FT), from Hyd.

Ika mana vishayaniki osthey, looks wise average but body wise good, contract job, from small town.

kaka pothey extra curricular activities ekkuve, like i play tennis, guitar, meditate and super disciplined. Can talk to anyone about most of the things. Matrimony vallu vaadaru ankunta, she didnt respond, but number undi. Is it ok to text her and ask to meet? asala chance undi antara?

First send her request, if she accepts the request means she likes your profile. Next u can msg her on the matrimony site or call her, looks like you got paid membership. Don’t be pushy, don’t bother her repeatedly, if u don’t hear from her. She gets lot of requests..

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Vaaaarni. Texting ki intha thinking enti myaaaan. Which zamana la unnaru brah. 

Ladies ni chala easy ga theesukovali. 

Ante, I really like her. I feel like I can respect her and be happy(atleast ahh feels unnay). So, chedakottakunda try cheyyalankuntunna

1 minute ago, Raazu said:

First send her request, if she accepts the request means she likes your profile. Next u can msg her on the matrimony site or call her, looks like you got paid membership. 

ade kada, vallu create chesi odilesi nattunnaru, last visited year ago undi.

6 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Hi all,

Matrimony lo oka papa ni choosa, age gap 4 years undi, papa is looking good and works for amazon (FT), from Hyd.

Ika mana vishayaniki osthey, looks wise average but body wise good, contract job, from small town.

kaka pothey extra curricular activities ekkuve, like i play tennis, guitar, meditate and super disciplined. Can talk to anyone about most of the things. Matrimony vallu vaadaru ankunta, she didnt respond, but number undi. Is it ok to text her and ask to meet? asala chance undi antara?

Good luck emi kaadu ping cheyi respond aithe aame addrustam lekpoathe nee adrustam