Chance undi antara?

jajjanaka_jandri

jajjanaka_jandri

Hi all,

Matrimony lo oka papa ni choosa, age gap 4 years undi, papa is looking good and works for amazon (FT), from Hyd.

Ika mana vishayaniki osthey, looks wise average but body wise good, contract job, from small town.

kaka pothey extra curricular activities ekkuve, like i play tennis, guitar, meditate and super disciplined. Can talk to anyone about most of the things. Matrimony vallu vaadaru ankunta, she didnt respond, but number undi. Is it ok to text her and ask to meet? asala chance undi antara?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DummyVariable

• betapilli

• jajjanaka_jandri

• Sputnik

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pilla to matladinappudu isunti cho-chweet matal matladaku...  

Inka intha paddhatiga unnara janalu. adi kuda db lo......satya yugam vache untundhi

No chance, she already has BF and living relationship with BF. That profile created by her uncle and that’s her aunt number in matrimony site 

Raazu

First send her request, if she accepts the request means she likes your profile. Next u can msg her on the matrimony site or call her, looks like you got paid membership. Don’t be pushy, don’t bother her repeatedly, if u don’t hear from her. She gets lot of requests..

Raazu
2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Vaaaarni. Texting ki intha thinking enti myaaaan. Which zamana la unnaru brah. 

Ladies ni chala easy ga theesukovali. 

Small town annadu ga..

• Haha 1
jajjanaka_jandri
1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Vaaaarni. Texting ki intha thinking enti myaaaan. Which zamana la unnaru brah. 

Ladies ni chala easy ga theesukovali. 

Ante, I really like her. I feel like I can respect her and be happy(atleast ahh feels unnay). So, chedakottakunda try cheyyalankuntunna

jajjanaka_jandri
1 minute ago, Raazu said:

First send her request, if she accepts the request means she likes your profile. Next u can msg her on the matrimony site or call her, looks like you got paid membership. 

ade kada, vallu create chesi odilesi nattunnaru, last visited year ago undi.

• Thanks 1
Raazu
Just now, jajjanaka_jandri said:

ade kada, vallu create chesi odilesi nattunnaru, last visited year ago undi.

Year ago ante forget, she is happily married😊

csrcsr
6 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Hi all,

Matrimony lo oka papa ni choosa, age gap 4 years undi, papa is looking good and works for amazon (FT), from Hyd.

Ika mana vishayaniki osthey, looks wise average but body wise good, contract job, from small town.

kaka pothey extra curricular activities ekkuve, like i play tennis, guitar, meditate and super disciplined. Can talk to anyone about most of the things. Matrimony vallu vaadaru ankunta, she didnt respond, but number undi. Is it ok to text her and ask to meet? asala chance undi antara?

Good luck emi kaadu ping cheyi respond aithe aame addrustam lekpoathe nee adrustam

• Thanks 1
veerigadu
2 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Ante, I really like her. I feel like I can respect her and be happy(atleast ahh feels unnay). So, chedakottakunda try cheyyalankuntunna

She wants a man. Not a care taker. Desi kids ki ladies ni tackle seyyadam asal radhu in reality.

Anyways Be nice but doesn't make her feel like you are desperate. She should feel like you are the prize but not other way around. 

Anyways remember Girls are cats.

If she senses your desperation I bet she will  lose interest in you. 

• Upvote 2
mustang302

FAANG lo work chesavallani chesukokoodadhu ani db janalu declared, tharuvatha nee istam.

jajjanaka_jandri
Just now, Raazu said:

Year ago ante forget, she is happily married😊

No man, she is still single. same oorlo untunnam, but ekkada untado teleedu