Calling Telugodura456

ZoomNaidu

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

DB lo points pette scene nee mohaniki ledhani ardham avuthundhile. Chethakaani neelantodi ekkirinchatam thappa yem chesthadu. Sollu vaagudu nacchaka pothe boothulu/ekkirinchadam . Moragadaaniki DB endhukura - inti pakka veedhulleva?

I pity you..I advise you to take some help from outside ra...you are in dire need of that...just a friendly advise anuko...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Neekunna hypocrisy ni ethi chupinchinollani labour gallu ani thittinappudey artham aindhi nuvventha privileged class arrogancy tho unavo ani...nee intlo nuvve oka rabid kukkavi kadha...society motham cheekottinattundhi ikkadikochi gajji pattisthunnav...I pity you ra...malla justice lu bongu ani sollu vaagudu...em bathukulu ra meevi yakk thu...

hahaha ..neeku kaali pothundhi gaani. dhaaniki kaaranam nenu kadhu nenu raashindhi kaadhu. Nenu pulka ani nee ooha. Nee narakam nuvve chesukunnavura piccha mental.

I had one guy told me to be careful when you discuss with indians. He said their minds mostly imagine a zerosum again. If you say this then you belong there. IF you belong here you say this. If you are anti india then you are pro pakistan. If you anti bjp then pro liberal whatever.

First they take a position - its either there caste, their party or their hero- then they start making arguments. I used to think he was being extra.

But if l look at the posts here especially many in this thread - he was right. The dumb bricks know they have nothing to say so they make me a pulka(because thats there real position anti-pulka there is nothing else in their brains) and start bringing up some incidents in 80s.

They cannot imagine looking at anything as just an individual without their caste identies, their caste aggressions and their caste insecurities. They are soo afraid of world without them.

16 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

What is story behind this ??

Karamchedu and Tsunduru massacre , dalits were massacred by kammas and Reddys. 

Kammas chesnapudu NTR government . Reddys chesnapudu KBR government. 

Deeni gurinchi yekkada matladaru because media antha ee caste rulers chethilo undi.

3 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Deeni gurinchi yekkada matladaru because media antha ee caste rulers chethilo undi.

Ya - never knew abt this incident. 

48 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Dheeni meedha nenippattiki atleast 12 times matladina ikkada - and in tsundur cops are also there,.

Issue adhi kaadhule.

The problem for you folks is that i have moral stance on casteism and on general injustice. That is not liked by many. what you enjoy is doing caste wars while fully enjoying all the crap done to others in caste name. Your stance is your caste - thats all. There is no other stance. caste is a problem only when their domination is threatened or their desire for domination. Otherwise full enjoy.

In fact if i was a regular pulka doing some sniping on ysrcp or trs you will enjoy and accept me more. Your problem is i have a principled stance against casteism - that is something both hard to accept and also hard to beleive for you folks.

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

In fact if i was a regular pulka doing some sniping on ysrcp or trs you will enjoy and accept me more. Your problem is i have a principled stance against casteism - that is something both hard to accept and also hard to beleive for you folks.

Victim crying oddhu..as it is ga paina moshaw chesinattu ikkada nuvvu chesthunnav...your selective hatred is what called.as hypocrisy...call out all the so called teddy's kaams, cops and other intermediate castes which relish upon themselves in discriminating and dominating the castes which are percieved to be lower  hierarchy in this shitty and cunningly conceived system...talk about social capital which is in abundance for these castes and which is a scarcity for the looked down upon castes...at least others are downright in supporting their own beliefs even though they are downright casteist, but you are much dangerous masquerading as a saviour of justice instead you are only looking out to replace those people against whom you have directed your rant....

• Upvote 1

On 2/24/2021 at 8:19 PM, Telugodura456 said:

Nee question yendhi and what answer are you expecting. I dont understand. you keep bringing this up but what is it you think i should say but i am not. Yedha thikka thikka veshalu eyyamaka.

Thikka thikka veshala. Why r you irritated if someone quechens u on ur hesitation to criticize CBN pulkas n teddys? Especially CBN n Kammas you never dare question. You preach equality but ddont follow up. Yeppudu soodu DLMs. Teddy kamma ante vere daani medha topic divert sesthaavu

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Victim crying oddhu..as it is ga paina moshaw chesinattu ikkada nuvvu chesthunnav...your selective hatred is what called.as hypocrisy...call out all the so called teddy's kaams, cops and other intermediate castes which relish upon themselves in discriminating and dominating the castes which are percieved to be lower  hierarchy in this shitty and cunningly conceived system...talk about social capital which is in abundance for these castes and which is a scarcity for the looked down upon castes...at least others are downright in supporting their own beliefs even though they are downright casteist, but you are much dangerous masquerading as a saviour of justice instead you are only looking out to replace those people against whom you have directed your rant....

I am calling out all casteism. you cannot tell me in what proportion and what distribution i should call out each caste hyprocrasy. Wherver i see whatever catches my attention i am writing about it. And i have called out casteism of kams and reds too.

Neeku antha interest unte nuvvu posts veyyara pakodiga. You write about those intermediate castes and their exploitation. Am i stopping you ? Am i in your way ?

Neeku interest vunna vaati meedha nuvvu rayakunda naa meedha ambothu laga vacchi paddav. You are either a mental pakodi or playing some sneaky games. Whatever game you are playing understand you are playing the part of joker.