Calling Telugodura456

ZoomNaidu

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Pulkas killed dalits in karamchedu

In tsundur cops and teddies killed dalits. And for hundreds of years baaps did not even allow dalits to enter temples and prevent cops/eddies/pulkas from becoming priests. corporate/land owning/politics/media is completely dominated by these castes. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

In tsundur cops and teddies killed dalits. And for hundreds of years baaps did not even allow dalits to enter temples and prevent cops/eddies/pulkas from becoming priests. corporate/land owning/politics/media is completely dominated by these castes. 

Ante dalits ni champindi baapanese antav... 

Vuu

Dinlo malli bapans enduku vachar vaa.. 

Just now, modi_bhakth said:

Andaru kalisi gujarathodi kosam telugodura ni bus kindaki tosindrugaa

Adhe kadha ..i was shocked by the ganging up and hate. what did i do..i am only speaking for the interests of their own language. demanding their tax money should be given back to them by delhi. All that in a an andhra forum - not even some delhi forum.

And i also point out caste inequalities and strongly speak for fairness and justice. Dhaaniki intha paga betti koorchunnaru. 

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Adhe kadha ..i was shocked by the ganging up and hate. what did i do..i am only speaking for the interests of their own language. demanding their tax money should be given back to them by delhi. All that in a an andhra forum - not even some delhi forum.

And i also point out caste inequalities and strongly speak for fairness and justice. Dhaaniki intha paga betti koorchunnaru. 

Nuvvu edi prove cheyyali ani try cheyyaku bayya

leave it , nobody is perfect 

Mattu digi noppi telusaaka vallake artham avuddi

55 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Pulkas killed dalits in karamchedu

53 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you are a hypocrite man, why can't you admit karamchedu, and you dragged cops, teddies & baaps instead.. and you were saying this earlier

12 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

But i never hear - yes this is wrong, this is horrible, we have been racist, we need to take responsibility for it and we need to make amends for it - NOW.

neethulu avtalodike kani manaki panikirav antava

14 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

you are a hypocrite man, why can't you admit karamchedu, and you dragged cops, teddies & baaps instead.. and you were saying this earlier

neethulu avtalodike kani manaki panikirav antava

Bro ..karamchedu happened like what 30 years back? it was one incident. six dalits were killed. 126 or something sentenced to life. some sentences changed but more than 2 dozens punished. INkemundhi matladanniki as far as that incidident is concerned, It happened.

And why is it asked to me i dont understand. If you want me to condemn though i have no clue who those people are. I will condemn straight up - right NOW.  It was wrong, people were punished.

But why they bought it up now. People who dug and bought it up why dont they say anything about what is happening NOW. Ippudu sangathi ante wait for a generation anna mahanu bhavuduvi. You did not even condemn it.

Basically this karamchedu was bought by couple of guys now again to evade and escape from facing issues right now. Like you do. You all are cowards man and haters and racists inside. But if a white guy even looks at you in a theda way you will come running.

I will never have problem condemning what is wrong in a straight forward manner. But thats something you cannot do. wait for generation anta.

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Bro ..karamchedu happened like what 30 years back? it was one incident. six dalits were killed. 126 or something sentenced to life. some sentences changed but more than 2 dozens punished. INkemundhi matladanniki as far as that incidident is concerned, It happened.

And why is it asked to me i dont understand. If you want me to condemn though i have no clue who those people are. I will condemn straight up - right NOW.  It was wrong, people were punished.

But why they bought it up now. People who dug and bought it up why dont they say anything about what is happening NOW. Ippudu sangathi ante wait for a generation anna mahanu bhavuduvi. You did not even condemn it.

Basically this karamchedu was bought by couple of guys now again to evade and escape from facing issues right now. Like you do. You all are cowards man and haters and racists inside. But if a white guy even looks at you in a theda way you will come running.

I will never have problem condemning what is wrong in a straight forward manner. But thats something you cannot do. wait for generation anta.

I didn't say wait for a generation. don't twist the words to suit up your narrative. I said in a generation people will not even care, if there's anything now. and what good you are doing with all your hatemongering against brahmins/other castes.. 

so karamchedu is one off incident and there is no caste problems now with pulkas antava.. whatever problem is left, its just with brahmins antav. 

you are speaking lightly about karamchedu, saying whatever happened is happened ani. what about current gajji with pulkas.. you have problems with admitting it, it seems.

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

I didn't say wait for a generation. don't twist the words to suit up your narrative. I said in a generation people will not even care, if there's anything now. and what good you are doing with all your hatemongering against brahmins/other castes.. 

so karamchedu is one off incident and there is no caste problems now with pulkas antava.. whatever problem is left, its just with brahmins antav. 

I criticized pulkas many times. I wrote many posts. I cannot help if you dont see them. When I write against pulkas it is great but when i write against brahmins thats hate mongering? Also where is hate mongering when i mentioned facts. You accepted it yourself and even gave a wonderful solution of "in a generation" for it to go away. 

Why dont you write about pulka casteism right now? I will happily support you. ALso hating caste without hating casteism is meaningless. Your opposition to pulkas has meaning only if you have the same opposition to your casteism. Otherwise what meaning is there.

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea vaadu nannu edho meaningless ga antunte - like chesi - response icchav. Nannu engage chesinattu kaadha. Nene bourgeois na? nuvvendhira proletarian na. I speak for justice here. Yedho oohinchukuni Lo pala endhukuna antha dwesham pettukuni koorchunnav. You will achieve nothing bro with such cowardice.

This is DB you should be able to articulate your points and keep them on table for discussion.

Abbo nuvvoka ideologue idhoka platform...utha punyaani ki pakkodi medha padi edchey pundakor gadivi...avunu ra nenu malla chebthunna nuvvoka burgeoise rascal vi...justice for you is only conditional on class privilege...I may be a coward but you are a person who act like fighting for juctice to proletariat but in truth you are only a vehichle for preserving the bourgeoisie privilege...call "spade a spade" ra...anthey kani neku nachithey justice nachakapothey injustice kadhu ra rey...

6 hours ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Abbo nuvvoka ideologue idhoka platform...utha punyaani ki pakkodi medha padi edchey pundakor gadivi...avunu ra nenu malla chebthunna nuvvoka burgeoise rascal vi...justice for you is only conditional on class privilege...I may be a coward but you are a person who act like fighting for juctice to proletariat but in truth you are only a vehichle for preserving the bourgeoisie privilege...call "spade a spade" ra...anthey kani neku nachithey justice nachakapothey injustice kadhu ra rey...

DB lo points pette scene nee mohaniki ledhani ardham avuthundhile. Chethakaani neelantodi ekkirinchatam thappa yem chesthadu. Sollu vaagudu nacchaka pothe boothulu/ekkirinchadam . Moragadaaniki DB endhukura - inti pakka veedhulleva?

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

DB lo points pette scene nee mohaniki ledhani ardham avuthundhile. Chethakaani neelantodi ekkirinchatam thappa yem chesthadu. Sollu vaagudu nacchaka pothe boothulu/ekkirinchadam . Moragadaaniki DB endhukura - inti pakka veedhulleva?

Neekunna hypocrisy ni ethi chupinchinollani labour gallu ani thittinappudey artham aindhi nuvventha privileged class arrogancy tho unavo ani...nee intlo nuvve oka rabid kukkavi kadha...society motham cheekottinattundhi ikkadikochi gajji pattisthunnav...I pity you ra...malla justice lu bongu ani sollu vaagudu...em bathukulu ra meevi yakk thu...