Guess the regional - Blind stories

zarathustra

They never clean the place.
Dishes all dirty for weeks long.
Flies all over the place.
They roam around the house semi naked dirty.
Speak some jungle language all day long.

Bonus points if you guess which state they belong to😅

I’m mentally screwed because they keep shouting even while I’m in meetings.
Be it night or day.
They fry all day long and waste all the oil.
Literally fry twice a day🤣

27 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

They never clean the place.
Dishes all dirty for weeks long.
Flies all over the place.
They roam around the house semi naked dirty.
Speak some jungle language all day long.

Bonus points if you guess which state they belong to😅

I’m mentally screwed because they keep shouting even while I’m in meetings.
Be it night or day.
They fry all day long and waste all the oil.
Literally fry twice a day🤣

If you are talking about Indians then it's hard to say which state they belong to coz unhygienic people are everywhere including US too...

my ex-colleague is from Maharashtra and he and his wife were so lazy that they didn't have a trash can at home and instead threw garbage everywhere around the house...he invited to his place for dinner once and the smell was so pungent that after coming my house, I had to wash everything I wore including my shoes, belt, socks etc... 

Coming to thellas here, I know a lady who was our operator, never cleaned her house, she mostly naked when she is at home, takes shower once a week, eats food stored for weeks...%$#$ 

48 minutes ago, Shameless said:

If you are talking about Indians then it's hard to say which state they belong to coz unhygienic people are everywhere including US too...

my ex-colleague is from Maharashtra and he and his wife were so lazy that they didn't have a trash can at home and instead threw garbage everywhere around the house...he invited to his place for dinner once and the smell was so pungent that after coming my house, I had to wash everything I wore including my shoes, belt, socks etc... 

Coming to thellas here, I know a lady who was our operator, never cleaned her house, she mostly naked when she is at home, takes shower once a week, eats food stored for weeks...%$#$ 

takes shower once a week ahhh 🙊 😩 ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Too many germs on their bodies 

1 minute ago, friesNfrappe said:

I know a few operators at my previous work place who used to take shower at least twice a month....and I also saw a few guys who use restroom to pee and just walk out without washing their hands...%$#$

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I know a few operators at my previous work place who used to take shower at least twice a month....and I also saw a few guys who use restroom to pee and just walk out without washing their hands...%$#$

2 times a month antey 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

2 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

2 times a month antey 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

ikkada DB lo unnavaallu mostly IT jobs and probably office environment lo ne work chestharu anukunta...naa job maathram at least 60% of the time shopfloor lo undali...so rakarakalaina manushulatho pani cheyali...Problematic Thinking GIF - Problematic Thinking Contemplate GIFs

17 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Tellaga unte a advantage adi, hygenic ga ne kanipistaru

1 minute ago, Nimmakai said:

Tellaga unte a advantage adi, hygenic ga ne kanipistaru

100% true....nenu usual ga valla hair ni chusi guess chestha shower chesukunnara ledha ani...%$#$

6 minutes ago, Shameless said:

ikkada DB lo unnavaallu mostly IT jobs and probably office environment lo ne work chestharu anukunta...naa job maathram at least 60% of the time shopfloor lo undali...so rakarakalaina manushulatho pani cheyali...Problematic Thinking GIF - Problematic Thinking Contemplate GIFs

Em job bro?