Colorado Living

heypilla

Nature

Rent wil be little less than CA but its better to buy a home asap . Rent is almost equiv to EMI

Snow- This might be negative coming from calif

Unpredictive weather

Can go for skiing, snow boarding etc etc

Baga desis but not a factor coming from CA

%$#$

33 minutes ago, heypilla said:

Hello Guys,

Moving from California to Colorado.. pros and cons emuntayo konchem throw some torch light!!

Very good place ... lot of scope and infrastructure to stay mentally and physically active and healthy...

cost of living is affordable ... best place to settle ... buy a house around 80015 zip code or centennial area 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Very good place ... lot of scope and infrastructure to stay mentally and physically active and healthy...

cost of living is affordable ... best place to settle ... buy a house around 80015 zip code or centennial area 

Kaka nuvvu Raytheon aa

Colorado anagane everyone is saying full snow full cold- Is it that bad ? I have been to Colorado just for visiting Aspen and other long weekend spots ..visited in fall- It was beautiful for me!!

i heard that home prices have gone over the roof in denver too. maybe look for colorado springs.

it snows a lot but it melts easily too. denver airport has a quote which says" enjoy 300 days of sunshine"  :D