Amaravati JAC Srinivasa Rao kolikapudi about CBN

undarware_troller

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Pulkas think only jalaganna made corruption and baboru is nippu who ran party for 40 years with selling milk and vegetables money. Ha ha. 

Corruption lekunda ee party nadavadu in current times. Jalaggan jail ki poyadu, baboru poledu for what ever reason. Anthe difference. 

Freebies panchuthunnadu, anduke winning anta. Mana lokesham saar 2004 time lone motham population ki cash transfer scheme annadu. still lost. Congress promised even more freebies than Dora and still lost. Don't assume public are stupid and only you pulkas in this DB are educated. Lol. 

Bro vellatho time pass cheyali ante kalla mundu nijam unna nammaru.. they are tuned in to this since their child hood.. good for CBN to have such blind followers.. they are under CBN spell, since 1980’s eenadu has been very successful to inject this poisonous theme in the minds of these people.. later they got tuned to ABN and thats it. We should not argue with them we must just say yes CBN is nippu Pappu will be CM anthe

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Okay, I will retract my rey comment. First come up with some credible information about CBN stays and we will discuss. And Audip tape lo unnadi CBN voice kaahdu ani nenu cheppaledhu. CBN matladindhi vinnava? Aa court judgment enti antav? Inthaki aa case lo stay undha ippudu. Don't divert. We talk about the stays.

Aa 5 cr yekkada nunchi vachidi babu palu ammi sampadinchada?

Just now, kdapparao said:

Aa 5 cr yekkada nunchi vachidi babu palu ammi sampadinchada?

Aa nijalu anni naaku thelusu gaani. Talk about the stays. Sollu kaadhu. We will talk about 5crores after we finish about your CBN stays comment.

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Okay, I will retract my rey comment. First come up with some credible information about CBN stays and we will discuss. And Audip tape lo unnadi CBN voice kaahdu ani nenu cheppaledhu. CBN matladindhi vinnava? Aa court judgment enti antav? Inthaki aa case lo stay undha ippudu. Don't divert. We talk about the stays.

Ippudu yemi ante happy aithavu bro nuvu chepu.. babu is topu he is nippu he is abhinava Gandhi.. chinna babu is elon musk of India he really a smart guy he has to be made the CM of AP Every one else is corrupt fellows except them. We have to bring babu back else we will go dogs.

3 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

highly respected last name from some other state anta

I told many times vuncle. I don't belong to caste of jalaganna, Dora or baboru. 

since you assume I am reddy , even if all reddies leave trs , still my loyalty will always remain with Dora no matter how many thuglak acts he do in future for single reason of sticking with TG formation over decades ( even if that was for his personal agenda )

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Aa nijalu anni naaku thelusu gaani. Talk about the stays. Sollu kaadhu. We will talk about 5crores after we finish about your CBN stays comment.

Neku chepina artham chesukone state of mind lo levu nuvu. I cannot teach you unless you come out of the hallucinations of yellow media over the period of time of your life bro.

5 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Bro vellatho time pass cheyali ante kalla mundu nijam unna nammaru.. they are tuned in to this since their child hood.. good for CBN to have such blind followers.. they are under CBN spell, since 1980’s eenadu has been very successful to inject this poisonous theme in the minds of these people.. later they got tuned to ABN and thats it. We should not argue with them we must just say yes CBN is nippu Pappu will be CM anthe

Baboru kanipettina internet ee babori kompa munchindi social media roopam lo. 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

I told many times vuncle. I don't belong to caste of jalaganna, Dora or baboru. 

since you assume I am reddy , even if all reddies leave trs , still my loyalty will always remain with Dora no matter how many thuglak acts he do in future for single reason of sticking with TG formation over decades ( even if that was for his personal agenda )

If we are against babu we become xistian teddies by default.. they think except xistian teddies every one else watch ABN and TV5 bro.. only xisting teddies babu gurinchi nijalu telusukunte 23 seats matrame yela vachyo ani alochincharu vellu.. they are tuned to think great about CBN malla vellu andaru mana TDP cast ye..

1 minute ago, kdapparao said:

Ippudu yemi ante happy aithavu bro nuvu chepu.. babu is topu he is nippu he is abhinava Gandhi.. chinna babu is elon musk of India he really a smart guy he has to be made the CM of AP Every one else is corrupt fellows except them. We have to bring babu back else we will go dogs.

Happy avvudo kaadho Babu nippo tope irrelavent. Post the list of cases with stays -

CBN gadiki unna anni stay lo desam lo yevadiki levu ani cheppavu. All I am asking you post the list of the cases with stays ani adiga. Edho sollu chepthaventi?

Nuvvu post cheyyalevu ante chepparadhu adhe.

Basically whatever you said is true, you would have posted some credible infomation. All your posts are some propaganda with complete lies. Siggu anedhu lekunda malla malla adhe post chesthunav. Konchem credible information ivvamante edho sollu chepthunav.

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Happy avvudo kaadho Babu nippo tope irrelavent. Post the list of cases with stays -

dasani300x250.jpg

CBN gadiki unna anni stay lo desam lo yevadiki levu ani cheppavu. All I am asking you post the list of the cases with stays ani adiga. Edho sollu chepthaventi?

Nuvvu post cheyyalevu ante chepparadhu adhe.

Basically whatever you said is true, you would have posted some credible infomation. All your posts are some propaganda with complete lies. Siggu anedhu lekunda malla malla adhe post chesthunav. Konchem credible information ivvamante edho sollu chepthunav.

Ok nee aanadam kosaram

Yes . Unlike politicians like Lalu Prasad Yadav, Jagan Mohan Reddy, SP Father - Son duo, Chandra Babu Naidu is known for his organised corruption which never came to limelight. Thanks to Yellow Media( Telugu media cronies of Naidu who dominates the entire Telugu media industry and projects Naidu as a visionary).

You might think that I am making tall allegations on such a reputed visionary but here I am with solid proofs which the Telugu media never dared to publish.

Let me ask you a question first.

What is the price of one acre of land in your home town ? Not 1 lakh per acre, right ?

Here is the Government Order passed by Govt of Andhra Pradesh in 2015 allocating 498.93 acres to VBC Fertilizers at a rate of 1 lakh per acre.

main-qimg-ecf6b6063497493e4e7fa017b6286f56

Open Welcome to Government Order Issue Register of AndhraPradesh and Enter the details as mentioned as below and you can get the same information.

main-qimg-571ef6c9cbfccd0eb49a2df3409b3413

Okay, Why am I calling this as organised corruption ?

Usually politicians take bribes directly and will get caught, this is old school of doing corruption. Here, Mr.Naidu was able to do corruption using entire Government resources and the majority doesn’t know about it.

Who is the director of VBC Fertilizers and Chemicals Pvt Ltd ?

M S P Rama Rao , brother in law of Telugu Actor turned politician N Balakrishna(TDP MLA, Hindupur - who was in turn, brother in law of the Chief Minister Naidu himself).

BalaKrishna’s daughter Tejeswini marries Industrialist MSP Ramarao’s son Sribharat

Check Board Of Directors VBC Fertilizers

main-qimg-94af83952d1c17bb60f4bb49543c6cac

What is the cost of Registering one acre of land at aforementioned village ?

According to Andhra Pradesh Goverment’s Registration and Stamp department the prices are as below. You can check the same here Registration and Stamps Department Govt of AP . Mind you, this is Registration rate and market rate will be much higher. I hope you know the difference between Registration rate and market rate.

main-qimg-f70ac3d3e6c55c9571d16bb2d49ae3b6

Here we have two sources from the Government of Andhra Pradesh giving contradicting statements. In the Government Order they mentioned market rate as 1 lakh per acre and in their official site , they are claiming registration rate itself as 5.75 lakhs (market rate is different and it will be much higher).

What Mr.Naidu did ?

He gave an Order to allocate 498 acres of Government land to his relative at a cost of 1 lakh per acre when the registration cost for the same is 5.75 times higher, which resulted in huge loss of revenue to exchequer.

Okay, When Mr.Naidu’s kin wants to resell this piece of land ? Will he even sell it at registration prices ?

Tip of an Iceberg …

These 498 acres of land are just a tip of an iceberg. In the name of capital city, Chandra Babu Naidu and his cronies are trying to swallow the whole iceberg(they pooled more than 30,000 acres of land)

Will a commoner can get 1 acre of land for 1 lakh per acre ?

There are so many people earning around 1 lakh per month who don’t have any property.

Will they be able to get land in green and lavish regions of Krishna delta for 1 lakh per acre ? The answer is NOPE unless you are a Thammudu (Crony of Naidu and his party TDP)

Chandra Babu Naidu is the most overrated visionary and a underrated thug ..

6 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Neku chepina artham chesukone state of mind lo levu nuvu. I cannot teach you unless you come out of the hallucinations of yellow media over the period of time of your life bro.

Nuvvu cheppe sollu ki konchem credible information veyi, we will discuss. Nuvvu hallucinations anocchu. I can tell the same thing about you and I can call you retarded. Its not going to help. If you wanted to have reasonble discussion, come up with something logical and rational. Edho sollu cheppi neeku hallucinations ani ante saripodhu.