Amaravati JAC Srinivasa Rao kolikapudi about CBN

undarware_troller

5 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Happy avvudo kaadho Babu nippo tope irrelavent. Post the list of cases with stays -

dasani300x250.jpg

CBN gadiki unna anni stay lo desam lo yevadiki levu ani cheppavu. All I am asking you post the list of the cases with stays ani adiga. Edho sollu chepthaventi?

Nuvvu post cheyyalevu ante chepparadhu adhe.

Basically whatever you said is true, you would have posted some credible infomation. All your posts are some propaganda with complete lies. Siggu anedhu lekunda malla malla adhe post chesthunav. Konchem credible information ivvamante edho sollu chepthunav.

In a significant development, The ACB special court is going to take up daily hearing of the illegal assets petition filed against TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu from October 21. The petition was filed in 2005 by Lakshmi Parvati, the widow of former CM late NT Rama Rao. It was alleged in the petition that Chandrababu Naidu has amassed large-scale properties by corrupt means. Chandrababu has been stonewalling this petition from going into 

hearing for more than 15 years seeking refuge behind the interim orders given on the petition by the high court.

But with the Supreme Court's latest directives that immediate hearings should be taken up on cases filed against MPs and MLAs in the country, this petition came up before the ACB special court for fresh hearing. While deciding to conduct daily hearing on the petition, the special court posted the matter to October 21 for the next hearing. What it also means is that the special court will now be able to record the statement of Lakshmi Parvathi, the petitioner.

this case has been in stay since 2005 thats 16 years.

4 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Ok nee aanadam kosaram

Yes . Unlike politicians like Lalu Prasad Yadav, Jagan Mohan Reddy, SP Father - Son duo, Chandra Babu Naidu is known for his organised corruption which never came to limelight. Thanks to Yellow Media( Telugu media cronies of Naidu who dominates the entire Telugu media industry and projects Naidu as a visionary).

You might think that I am making tall allegations on such a reputed visionary but here I am with solid proofs which the Telugu media never dared to publish.

Let me ask you a question first.

What is the price of one acre of land in your home town ? Not 1 lakh per acre, right ?

Here is the Government Order passed by Govt of Andhra Pradesh in 2015 allocating 498.93 acres to VBC Fertilizers at a rate of 1 lakh per acre.

main-qimg-ecf6b6063497493e4e7fa017b6286f56

Open Welcome to Government Order Issue Register of AndhraPradesh and Enter the details as mentioned as below and you can get the same information.

main-qimg-571ef6c9cbfccd0eb49a2df3409b3413

Okay, Why am I calling this as organised corruption ?

Usually politicians take bribes directly and will get caught, this is old school of doing corruption. Here, Mr.Naidu was able to do corruption using entire Government resources and the majority doesn’t know about it.

Who is the director of VBC Fertilizers and Chemicals Pvt Ltd ?

M S P Rama Rao , brother in law of Telugu Actor turned politician N Balakrishna(TDP MLA, Hindupur - who was in turn, brother in law of the Chief Minister Naidu himself).

BalaKrishna’s daughter Tejeswini marries Industrialist MSP Ramarao’s son Sribharat

Check Board Of Directors VBC Fertilizers

main-qimg-94af83952d1c17bb60f4bb49543c6cac

What is the cost of Registering one acre of land at aforementioned village ?

According to Andhra Pradesh Goverment’s Registration and Stamp department the prices are as below. You can check the same here Registration and Stamps Department Govt of AP . Mind you, this is Registration rate and market rate will be much higher. I hope you know the difference between Registration rate and market rate.

main-qimg-f70ac3d3e6c55c9571d16bb2d49ae3b6

Here we have two sources from the Government of Andhra Pradesh giving contradicting statements. In the Government Order they mentioned market rate as 1 lakh per acre and in their official site , they are claiming registration rate itself as 5.75 lakhs (market rate is different and it will be much higher).

What Mr.Naidu did ?

He gave an Order to allocate 498 acres of Government land to his relative at a cost of 1 lakh per acre when the registration cost for the same is 5.75 times higher, which resulted in huge loss of revenue to exchequer.

Okay, When Mr.Naidu’s kin wants to resell this piece of land ? Will he even sell it at registration prices ?

Tip of an Iceberg …

These 498 acres of land are just a tip of an iceberg. In the name of capital city, Chandra Babu Naidu and his cronies are trying to swallow the whole iceberg(they pooled more than 30,000 acres of land)

Will a commoner can get 1 acre of land for 1 lakh per acre ?

There are so many people earning around 1 lakh per month who don’t have any property.

Will they be able to get land in green and lavish regions of Krishna delta for 1 lakh per acre ? The answer is NOPE unless you are a Thammudu (Crony of Naidu and his party TDP)

Chandra Babu Naidu is the most overrated visionary and a underrated thug ..

I think you have some problem with simple language comprehension or understanding. I am not asking these details. If you want, we will discuss these later.

CBN ki unna anni stay lo desam lo yevadiki levu annavu kadha. Aa list veyi man. We will dicuss one by one all the topics. Wste pook mucchatlu endhuku?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Nuvvu cheppe sollu ki konchem credible information veyi, we will discuss. Nuvvu hallucinations anocchu. I can tell the same thing about you and I can call you retarded. Its not going to help. If you wanted to have reasonble discussion, come up with something logical and rational. Edho sollu cheppi neeku hallucinations ani ante saripodhu.

Pulka yellow media lo vachinde nammuthava leka vere channel aina ok na?

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

I think you have some problem with simple language comprehension or understanding. I am not asking these details. If you want, we will discuss these later.

CBN ki unna anni stay lo desam lo yevadiki levu annavu kadha. Aa list veyi man. We will dicuss one by one all the topics. Wste pook mucchatlu endhuku?

Pina case details ye kada sodhara disproportionate assets case of 2005 marchipoyava CBN athagaru vesaru.

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Frustration yenduku sodhara? Boothulu yenduku.. answer ki bayapade vade foul language use chesthadu.

1 minute ago, kdapparao said:

Pulka yellow media lo vachinde nammuthava leka vere channel aina ok na?

Nuvvesina video lo ekkada stays gurunchi em cheppaledhu. And pulka media ani  nuvve chepthunnav kadha. Why should we give undue benfits to CBN? Post some credible information like the Govt websites or election affidavit. Or some neutral media.

CBN ki unna anni stay lo desam lo yevadiki levu annavu kadha. Prasthutham CBN ki enni cases lo stays unnayi anedhi topic. 

Nee dhaggara levu ante simple ga cheppu. Edho sollu post chesthaventi?

2 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Frustration yenduku sodhara? Boothulu yenduku.. answer ki bayapade vade foul language use chesthadu.

Lol. Nuvvu icche answers lo nijam anedhi ravvantha aina unte bayapadali oka vela.  Frustation ki reason enti ante you are incapable of understanding very simple language. Read all our discussion. Nee meedha neeke frustation vasthadhi.

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Nuvvesina video lo ekkada stays gurunchi em cheppaledhu. And pulka media ani  nuvve chepthunnav kadha. Why should we give undue benfits to CBN? Post some credible information like the Govt websites or election affidavit. Or some neutral media.

CBN ki unna anni stay lo desam lo yevadiki levu annavu kadha. Prasthutham CBN ki enni cases lo stays unnayi anedhi topic. 

Nee dhaggara levu ante simple ga cheppu. Edho sollu post chesthaventi?

Bro details isthe levu antavu, debate lo babu Rajendar prasad kanna goram ga unnavu nuvu.. I have to rest my case bro.. I will Also say Babu is Nippu Jai CBN bring back babu.. happy yena bro nuvu?

Just now, kdapparao said:

Jai CBN Jai Amaravathi I rest my case here.  

Don't rest your case man. I am not supporting CBN. We will criticise CBN and condemn CBN in every possible way. But naa problem enti ante - I can't do that without credible information unlike you. That's why I am asking your help to give me some material related your statement - CBN ki unna anni stay lo desam lo yevadiki levu annavu kadha.

Just now, Somedude said:

Don't rest your case man. I am not supporting CBN. We will criticise CBN and condemn CBN in every possible way. But naa problem enti ante - I can't do that without credible information unlike you. That's why I am asking your help to give me some material related your statement - CBN ki unna anni stay lo desam lo yevadiki levu annavu kadha.

I gave you a case study that 1st and come back. Case of disproportionate assets filed in 2005 against CBN why is that case in stay for last 16 years? 

16 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Bro details isthe levu antavu, debate lo babu Rajendar prasad kanna goram ga unnavu nuvu.. I have to rest my case bro.. I will Also say Babu is Nippu Jai CBN bring back babu.. happy yena bro nuvu?

Edho video vesavu. Nuvve pulka media annavu. Aa video lo ekkada stays gurunchi cheppaledhu. Aa video kooda 2016 year lo dhi. Give me some latest material that explains about CBN stays. We will criticise and we will condemn.