What do you ask God in your prayers?

Raazu

8 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

do you eat meat ?

yes i do...as a food...

and also...i dont say in some animals i see god so i dont eat them...in some animals i dont see god..so eat them...

my response was for the below statement... (hope you will find the context of my statement...if you read it again the thread..)

"God resides in all living things! Why do we pray cow?"

23 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

yes i do...as a food...

and also...i dont say in some animals i see god so i dont eat them...in some animals i dont see god..so eat them...

my response was for the below statement... (hope you will find the context of my statement...if you read it again the thread..)

"God resides in all living things! Why do we pray cow?"

do you agree that you're a sinner. 

cos you eat meat 

Just now, Peter123 said:

do you agree that you're a sinner. 

cos you eat meat 

first of all..i dont believe in sin or heaven or hell or punyam or paapam...

in you terminology...may be i am sinner..i dont mind for that...

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

first of all..i dont believe in sin or heaven or hell or punyam or paapam...

in you terminology...may be i am sinner..i dont mind for that...

okay, do you believe in god ?

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

no...

U should take appointment with any of the spiritual guru, May be Changanti garu and clear all your questions, bro! Db is not a right place.

23 minutes ago, Raazu said:

U should take appointment with any of the spiritual guru, May be Changanti garu and clear all your questions, bro! Db is not a right place.

Who said changanti is guru? He has only bookish knowledge and good orator. Short termpered person who isnt even close to be a guru and cant control raga dveshalu. Maku telisina ayina ney chaganti and i dont like him as a person. 

Samavedam and garikapati vallu chala goppavallu inka. They try to practice what they preach.

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Who said changanti is guru? He has only bookish knowledge and good orator. Short termpered person who isnt even close to be a guru and cant control raga dveshalu. Maku telisina ayina ney chaganti and i dont like him as a person. 

Samavedam and garikapati vallu chala goppavallu inka. They try to practice what they preach.

Inkevaru gurthu raledhu, Andhuke took his name, I never heard his sermons/preachings though! Wife killer name anukunna, but no!

andhuke may anna!

5 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Inkevaru gurthu raledhu, Andhuke took his name, I never heard his sermons though! Wife killer name anukunna, but no!

andhuke may anna!

Chaganti chala baga cheptaru but not there. He didnt experience spirituality.

Samavedam maku baga telusu eyana manchi orator kadu but he is at a great spiritual level. Ma intiki kuda vastaru.

Gairkapati maku personally teledu but i like his pravachanams. Very practical and current times ki anvayinchi cheptaru.

Btw none of these are gurus. They can clarify doubts though.