Wanted to go to India because my dad was sick, but my visa didn't work

betapilli

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

What's the problem, in 2 lines

She has multiple entry Visa but India ki vellanivvatledanta, emergency visa ki applied, not given yet. She doesn't have OCI. 

Just now, betapilli said:

She has multiple entry Visa but India ki vellanivvatledanta, emergency visa ki applied, not given yet. She doesn't have OCI. 

What is the reason for denial? Patent sick atithey emergency visa one day lo istaaru kada..

Just now, r2d2 said:

What is the reason for denial? Patent sick atithey emergency visa one day lo istaaru kada..

1 week back applied, inka ivvaledanta. India visa is very strict now. 

16 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Hmm not related to vlog but visa unte enduku vellaleru? Ippudu manaku visa stamp unte velli ravachu ga?  @r2d2 

India is not allowing people with multiple entry, you need to apply to emergency visa if you need to travel. 

16 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Hmm not related to vlog but visa unte enduku vellaleru? Ippudu manaku visa stamp unte velli ravachu ga?  @r2d2 

It is for people without an Indian passport.. they have canceled all Visas and are only issuing emergency visas on case by case basis..

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

It is for people without an Indian passport.. they have canceled all Visas and are only issuing emergency visas on case by case basis..

I see. Manaku no problem right? If we want to go and we have valid h1b stamp on passport manam velli ravachu kada?

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I see. Manaku no problem right? If we want to go and we have valid h1b stamp on passport manam velli ravachu kada?

I think these people gave up indian citizenship and have a multiple entry visa to India.

Mana lanti H1 vallaki, no problem. We are citizens of india, can go and come as we wish. (Negative test mandatory for any travel)

4 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

I think these people gave up indian citizenship and have a multiple entry visa to India.

Mana lanti H1 vallaki, no problem. We are citizens of india, can go and come as we wish. (Negative test mandatory for any travel)

Thanks got little confused .  Yeah to and from ippudu mandatory.