job market routine these days

andhrafan85

1 hour ago, andhrafan85 said:

ide daily routine laga anipisthundhi, vendor interview -> feedback positive -> client position on hold/closed....

did you feel the same way

You are not alone my friend.... I’m also on the Same boat.... trials apeddama ani thinking lo vunna now 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, andhrafan85 said:

ide daily routine laga anipisthundhi, vendor interview -> feedback positive -> client position on hold/closed....

5 interviews 

positive feedback

One week lol confirm chesta annadu. 
ippudemo client not responding antunnaru 😐

23 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

You are not alone my friend.... I’m also on the Same boat.... trials apeddama ani thinking lo vunna now 

Enni rojula nunchi trying?

29 minutes ago, Lakhan said:

5 interviews 

positive feedback

One week lol confirm chesta annadu. 
ippudemo client not responding antunnaru 😐

ya same for me , around 10 vendor rounds cleared, no client position, these vendors interview with confirmed position from client

54 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

trials apesthey ela vasthundhi bro job?

6 hours ago, andhrafan85 said:

trials apesthey ela vasthundhi bro job?

Market bad emo ani feeling.. or break ichi try cheyyala ani thinking... workout avvakapote vache chetta ideas Anni vastunnayu... trying for last three months only 

9 hours ago, andhrafan85 said:

Desi vedors galla tho pothe anthe untadi

8 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

10 hours ago, andhrafan85 said:

Which which technologies are you guys working on? I heard manual testing is the best in USA and UK. No need to learn any technologies. Both wife and husband can do without any stress and combined they can earn upto 200k USD per annum. Hardly 2 hours job per day. No worries with development and deployment process

3 hours ago, yskokila said:

Which which technologies are you guys working on? I heard manual testing is the best in USA and UK. No need to learn any technologies. Both wife and husband can do without any stress and combined they can earn upto 200k USD per annum. Hardly 2 hours job per day. No worries with development and deployment process

Nijamaaaaaaaaaaaaa naaku teleedu baaa.. neeku telisinollu vunte recommend cheyyavaaa plz 

29 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Nijamaaaaaaaaaaaaa naaku teleedu baaa.. neeku telisinollu vunte recommend cheyyavaaa plz 

Cant give personal details bro. But we are based in the UK and my wife has many friends from VJA/Guntur who settled in USA. 90% of the time they are on WhatsApp, all of them are on Fulltime/Contracting roles. Almost all of them say they are QA or Business Analysts working for some e-commerce company or a non-Investment Banking projects. Their hubbies are a bit technical oriented with some Java or .NET

Some of them who work as Developers, share their screen via Citrix Neighbourhood so that guys from Hyd can finish the dev jobs and these women keep on chatting on WhatsApp.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, yskokila said:

Cant give personal details bro. But we are based in the UK and my wife has many friends from VJA/Guntur who settled in USA. 90% of the time they are on WhatsApp, all of them are on Fulltime/Contracting roles. Almost all of them say they are QA or Business Analysts working for some e-commerce company or a non-Investment Banking projects. Their hubbies are a bit technical oriented with some Java or .NET

Some of them who work as Developers, share their screen via Citrix Neighbourhood so that guys from Hyd can finish the dev jobs and these women keep on chatting on WhatsApp.

Lol... alanti jobs ravali ante luck vundali baaa... 

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Lol... alanti jobs ravali ante luck vundali baaa..

adhe kadha bro.....Tenth, Inter, B.Tech, Campus Selections, if not M.Tech...job searching, H1-B naa boodidha, naa ma££a ...

mana laanti konni bhathukulu ala vunte...inkonthamandhi ki...

Average B.tech pass, job with good links, H1-B via links, Agencies and jobs all via 'Mana Vaallu'...literally seen this in the case of hundreds of VJA/Guntur people....not complaining on anyone...

Do not misunderstand me...but this is a dark reality.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, yskokila said:

adhe kadha bro.....Tenth, Inter, B.Tech, Campus Selections, if not M.Tech...job searching, H1-B naa boodidha, naa ma££a ...

Average B.tech pass, job with good links, H1-B via links, Agencies and jobs all via 'Mana Vaallu'...literally seen this in the case of hundreds of VJA/Guntur people....not complaining on anyone...

These type of people are in every walk of the society. Life itself is unfair... em cheyalemu.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, yskokila said:

These jobs you can only get based on your last name, neni or gadda unte job guaranteed last name lo