2014 PD waiting for EAD and new job offer

terminator_desi

Hi friends,

My PD is 2014 EB2 June.My current employer filed downgrade and I am waiting for EAD.Meanwhile I got a better offer in my a different company.Can I switch jobs as soon as I get EAD and I140 approved?Or I need to wait until 6months after I140 approval?Planning to upgrade I140 application to premium.?Also any chance I can get GC this year?Please share your thoughts

1 minute ago, accuman said:

6 months from the applied date

Irrelevant topic but PD October 2009 and got ead in 2012 vallaki now uscis wanted to submit vaccine records .so just a vaccine record submit chesthy chala or have to go through interview

Just now, NYCpal said:

Irrelevant topic but PD October 2009 and got ead in 2012 vallaki now uscis wanted to submit vaccine records .so just a vaccine record submit chesthy chala or have to go through interview

both needed 

50 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

Just vaccine is fine. People who filed EAD 2012 not required for interview. May 2010 on wards Interview is required, who filed at OCT 2020. that being said for sure until May 2010 EB2 will be cleared this FY. after that god knows.. If they are lenient with interviews It will hit 2011.   

1 hour ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi friends,

My PD is 2014 EB2 June.My current employer filed downgrade and I am waiting for EAD.Meanwhile I got a better offer in my a different company.Can I switch jobs as soon as I get EAD and I140 approved?Or I need to wait until 6months after I140 approval?Planning to upgrade I140 application to premium.?Also any chance I can get GC this year?Please share your thoughts

6 months after applying AOS and 140 downgrade. need not wait till i140 is approved. for peace of mind try to upgrade to premium and get that i140 done too.  

GC this year aa @3$% . ead vasthe chalu anukoo.

1 hour ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi friends,

21 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

6 months after applying AOS and 140 downgrade. need not wait till i140 is approved. for peace of mind try to upgrade to premium and get that i140 done too.  

9be58563d43e34c87d624799cddbd6d1.jpg&static=true
Us Presidents Highest Ranked Iq. Guess Who`s No 1
popcornews.com
popcornews.com

GC this year aa @3$% . ead vasthe chalu anukoo.

211c4.gif

7 minutes ago, tokkalogola said:

180 days from I485 applied date, the  you will become eligible for AC21.

what if employer revokes I140 after  180 days from I485 applied date