Layoffs-2021

Amrita

7 minutes ago, FLraja said:

ivanni common, company business bavuntey chalu ley.routine cost cutting emo

i see .

1 minute ago, Discotek said:

May be stock price increase is not proportional to costs , profits 

IT will always have least priority in business driven clients

Actually this is the thing emo. Thanks !

3 minutes ago, Discotek said:

May be stock price increase is not proportional to costs , profits 

IT will always have least priority in business driven clients

Actually for a manufacturing/product based organizations ki why IT should be priority?? They think/should on how to sell their products/produce more with less cost ani. They don’t need world class developers to support their IT needs kada?? 

• Upvote 1

Let me explain in simple terms. Stock price of company is nothing to with cash in hand for company

1) Market Cap of tesla is 700 Billion but I read they have 20 Billion in cash and using 1.5 Billion musk brought BTC

2)Opex like salaries and operations has to go from cash reserve. Minimum % untundi for cash if its going below company can let go license or lay off ppl. Licenses are usually for 5-10 yrs and hence firing is the quickest way

3)Every company has necessities and luxuries. Crisis lo they lay off luxuries like this ML recommender systems etc.

Suppose amazon wont add any new recommender features for 6 month its no diff but what if .com website itself is down

4)And VP and above there are tonnes of politices VP1 and VP2 will collide and reduce count in VP3 unit to reduce his foot print and more over vendor consolidation , mast red tape ,investments your company made it other ventures are other reasons

Simple example : one wrong step into airlines brought down the entire mallya empire and entire company was on roads

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

Nuvvu safe ye ga@$MN 

Yeah

1 minute ago, Guest said:

Idi whole 2021 ki layoff thedda.. 📌 cheyamantava

Ma company lo 2021 ani sir.  Akkarledu sSc_hidingsofa

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Let me explain in simple terms. Stock price of company is nothing to with cash in hand for company

1) Market Cap of tesla is 700 Billion but I read they have 20 Billion in cash and using 1.5 Billion musk brought BTC

2)Opex like salaries and operations has to go from cash reserve. Minimum % untundi for cash if its going below company can let go license or lay off ppl. Licenses are usually for 5-10 yrs and hence firing is the quickest way

3)Every company has necessities and luxuries. Crisis lo they lay off luxuries like this ML recommender systems etc.

Suppose amazon wont add any new recommender features for 6 month its no diff but what if .com website itself is down

4)And VP and above there are tonnes of politices VP1 and VP2 will collide and reduce count in VP3 unit to reduce his foot print and more over vendor consolidation , mast red tape ,investments your company made it other ventures are other reasons

Simple example : one wrong step into airlines brought down the entire mallya empire and entire company was on roads

I see. Makes sense !

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

Naku ah 30k or something package iste e sec i will resign. @3$%

severance package can be lucrative for people like you, govt should bring tax regulations to protect the economy from Amritians not to be confused with martians

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

severance package can be lucrative for people like you, govt should bring tax regulations to protect the economy from Amritians

2 mins ego pakkana pedite fired ani 30k or soemthing vastundi anta.  Enduku vachina beshajalu ? Enta kashtapadite 30k i can save ? Sounds great to me especially as i am planning on quitting soon anyway.