Tax return file chesara

punyavathi

19 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

Filed Using Credit Karma, Both Fed and State. Waiting on the Refund (not much)

Its free, don't know why most people used paid services. 

Same been using 3 yrs. not sure if many people use it 

27 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

really ? is it also free for married filing jointly with a dependent ?

45 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

How much refund getting 

45 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

Not much refund ....thatsy

9 hours ago, afacc123 said:

Bad financially

either you are a financial illiterate or you do not care about money or maybe a show off in public forum 

my accountants hired for the job do it right I mean plan it financially for me 

Lol, how is it bad financially? Don't you realize it's better to owe the Government money, rather than for the Government to keep your money and return the rest? 

50 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

desi paid CPA tho velthe returns koncham ekkuva vasthai bro. Even though they charge 150, you will have a difference of double that when u go with them. 

10 hours ago, Amrita said:

DO you suggest anyone ? Workmytaxes ok? 

If someone reduce your taxes all of a sudden,  they are doing fraud.

Okavela emaina questions vaste for IRS audit, they don't even care to respond to you

1 hour ago, ShruteSastry said:

Andariki simple ga fed and one state undav ga ? Contractors will move they can have 2 states or 3 states. Its not free for two states. Everyones situation is not same. Nake 2 states unnayi.  Other situations kuda untayi like buying home etc ect. Mana vallu free service vadaledu ante reason untundi kada? 

4 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Okavela emaina questions vaste for IRS audit, they don't even care to respond to you

I know anduke i always use turbotax.  Blind ga i wont file taxes. Pay cheyalsindi refund vastundi ravali ani nakem expectation ledu. Balaji tax oo edo tax lo refund techukoni danikanna ekkuva paisal kattina vallu masthu mandi unnaru. Kakkurthi padite anthe. 

BTW workmytaxes is okay i guess. Few years back i used it. That lady says no to everything and clearly say enta claim cheste audit padutundi . After new laws we cannot really do itemized doesnt matter emanta change kadu using turbotax or consultant who do taxes right.

2 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Not necessarily, this year my husband is filing for home office deduction since he is working from home. Can you did that using Credit Karma?

34 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

desi paid CPA tho velthe returns koncham ekkuva vasthai bro. Even though they charge 150, you will have a difference of double that when u go with them. 

I am speaking with a desi tax guy and he is saying he can add 12k as meals/ per diem deduction, don’t know how desi tax guys can come up with all this loopholes but not any in HR block or turbo tax people.

33 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Not necessarily, this year my husband is filing for home office deduction since he is working from home. Can you did that using Credit Karma?

How much deductions you can show for home office expense, most of us also WFH now.

18 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

I am speaking with a desi tax guy and he is saying he can add 12k as meals/ per diem deduction, don’t know how desi tax guys can come up with all this loopholes but not any in HR block or turbo tax people.

Peddha bokka padudhi in case of an audit.

52 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Form 8829 is available on CK, but its for people who do itemized deductions. Most people do Standard.

TAX Return is not free money, its basically a refund of the taxes you already paid. 

I don't know why we feel like we earned something. NO matter who files (if they do it correctly) the return should be same.