RRR about Jaggadi kisses - Raju gari satires ghoram

Somedude

6 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Man you repeating the same sollu from day one. What you post doesn't have any credible information. DB ki kottha la unnavu. Neekante pandipoyina vallu discuss chesaru okkada.

Post credible information you will be considered seriosuly for discussion. Until then just chill.

I don’t know about others bro, but some how connected to you in this DB, I will help you bro.. koncehm try chey, initially the change is scary and hard.. with help eventually you will realize the facts.. I will work with you..

1 minute ago, kdapparao said:

Bro nina ne cheppa poni naku nijam gane 5rs isthare anukundam ee DB lo neeku facts chepina isthara is it possible? Can you please come out of yellow media brain washing bro, konchem alochinchu choodu bro please, I really want to help you.

You come out of that bulugu media brain washing and stop the Prasant Kishore style propaganda. Post something credbile, I will consider you as genuine guy. What you post is pure BS without credible backup.

DB ki kotthaga occhinattunnavu.

2 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

I don’t know about others bro, but some how connected to you in this DB, I will help you bro.. koncehm try chey, initially the change is scary and hard.. with help eventually you will realize the facts.. I will work with you..

Lol. Someone who is in deep shiit wanted to help others? You are funny guy. The day when you post latest genuine info about CBN court cases stays, I will consider you seriously. Don' waste your time writing BS.

3 minutes ago, Somedude said:

You come out of that bulugu media brain washing and stop the Prasant Kishore style propaganda. Post something credbile, I will consider you as genuine guy. What you post is pure BS without credible backup.

DB ki kotthaga occhinattunnavu.

Kotthaga ne vacha bro, kotha vasthe mataram yemi ayindi.. won’t you accept my help to know the facts? I am here to help you bro mundu ninu aa taruvatha melliga vere vallani facts telusukune la chedam bro..

you are very active guy, if I can help you I know you can help hundreds if not thousands you are a capable guy.. you just need little help.

14 hours ago, Somedude said:

Too much. RRR Narsapur ki velthunnadu ani thelisi okay format, same pen, same hand-writing lo anni police stations lo different persons cases file chesaranta. Hindu community, SC community iddhari manobhavalani dhebbatheesadu. Kottukonuntunnaru daily lo ani vidham ga rasi. Govt fake cases ni limit lekunda undhiga. Aa file chesetollu kaneesam minimum ground cheyyara?

Dacoits are creating sympathy for RRR in West godavari by placing all eddy police officers and revenue officers and harassing him next election will be prove costly for jagan in godavari districts

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, kdapparao said:

Kotthaga ne vacha bro, kotha vasthe mataram yemi ayindi.. won’t you accept my help to know the facts? I am here to help you bro mundu ninu aa taruvatha melliga vere vallani facts telusukune la chedam bro..

you are very active guy, if I can help you I know you can help hundreds if not thousands you are a capable guy.. you just need little help.

Kotthaga vacchavu ani ardham avuthundhi. Nuvvu maree comedy peice la unnav thammudu. Nuvvu facts post chesthe kadha thelusukovadani? Nee aame scrip from day one t repeat mode lo undhi. Nenu adigina okka question ki inthavaraki answer ledhu. Naaku help cheyyadam kaadhu you need some psychological help. Seriosuly. You are living in hallucination. Nuvvu post chese script ne fact ani nammukuntu. In between there is something called coginitive ability. One should be able to understand the things based on rational analysis. You don't have that. Its not just little help. You need a lots of help.

5 hours ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

RRR mida ys family lo evaro ikaru next time poticheyali, apudu telstadi RRR balam, viggu peggu ani koose kodukulu g muskoni padi untaru

If you stop watching Eenadu, ABN, TV5, you will change your opinion ani @kdapparao telling.

• Upvote 1

@kdapparao Stop the same tune repeating. Avoid watching punch prabakar videos. Looks like you are one of those guys waiting for his videos at 4am and someone who turns on Sakhi 24/7 for their TRP ratings. Unfollow those YSRCP social media propaganda batch in facebook. Start learning to come up with some credible information when you discuss with someone.

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

If you stop watching Eenadu, ABN, TV5, you will change your opinion ani @kdapparao telling.

Tv9 is trs media, I don't know why it is supporting jagan, it should be neutral

Ntv naren chow support who is in power

10tv gottipati singa rao another pink party supporter

So all are biased in their own way

31 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Tv9 is trs media, I don't know why it is supporting jagan, it should be neutral

Ntv naren chow support who is in power

10tv gottipati singa rao another pink party supporter

So all are biased in their own way

Agreed. But @kdapparao thinks except ABN, TV5 and Eenadu all are patthitthu channels including his favaourite channel Sakshi.

12 hours ago, Realestatebhogapuram said:

Dacoits are creating sympathy for RRR in West godavari by placing all eddy police officers and revenue officers and harassing him next election will be prove costly for jagan in godavari districts

Yes godzillas he will lose all seats

16 hours ago, kdapparao said:

Sare let me get down to your level, I don’t talk about others but only to help you I am taking Jagans cases.

1st Jagans case was highlighted as laksha kotlu by yellow media propaganda.

2nd he is still not convicted he is was put in remand for 16 months not convicted, cases are pending against him just like CBN.

3rd if you are saying what jagan is doing if CBN is corrupt, what CBN did when he was in power for last 5 years if Jagan is corrupt? ( I am quoting your own words)

I will work with you bro, the more I communicate with you the more I want to help you? You will know the facts soon.

200/- deposited.

thank you for the nice work. Would appreciate if you can change the content from thread to thread.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Chippakoodu thinnaka kuda bumper majority tho CM entha mandhi ayitharu seppu. Anduke he is a legend. Like him or hate him but you can't ignore him. 

bumber majority ee nathi pakodi gadi ni chusi raaledu, anti incumbency mostly. just like many db "neutrals" saying we are not tuglaq fans, just hate baboru

Just now, Lorry_Driver said:

bumber majority ee nathi pakodi gadi ni chusi raaledu, anti incumbency mostly. just like many db "neutrals" saying we are not tuglaq fans, just hate baboru

Win is a win. Period.