అక్రమాలకు అవినీతికి నిలువెత్తు ప్రతిరూపం... అన్నియ్య అవినీతి ఏపీలోనే తెలిస్తే సరిపోదు.... విశ్వవ్యాప్తి కావాలి?

Somedude

10 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Inviting dadhdhamas to come and defend

They don't come. They are too embarrassed to defend this decoit. Their work is to bash CBN and try hard to equate him on par with Jagan. Best example @kdapparao. But they are unable to see that this decoit had spent 16/17 months in prison and was booked in 30+ cases and going to courts every Friday and to the BJP high-command every two months.

14 minutes ago, Somedude said:

They don't come. They are too embarrassed to defend this decoit. Their work is to bash CBN and try hard to equate him on par with Jagan. Best example @kdapparao. But they are unable to see that this decoit had spent 16/17 months in prison and was booked in 30+ cases and going to courts every Friday and to the BJP high-command every two months.

Ante gajji ekkuvayina jabardasth jaanwar laku kooda kastam ayyindhanna maata @3$% emi ra jagga nuvvu

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Somedude said:

@kdapparao matladithe ABN, Eenadu TV5 ani edusthunnav ga. Idhigo neekosam Republic TV anta. Anniyya fame international level scams.

Thats good bro neelo marpu modalindi.. you started watching other channels, I am happy.. inka konni rojulu you will be alright.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Thats good bro neelo marpu modalindi.. you started watching other channels, I am happy.. inka konni rojulu you will be alright.

Kotthaga vacchinattunav DB ki. Konchem challabadu. Go and read my post history. I watch most of the channels except Sakshi. Btw, topic ikkada decoit gaani cases gurunchi. They are in different channels Nuvvu mee paytm batch strategies tho diversion ki baga try chesthunnav.

9 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Nee lanti karudu gattina banisa bathukulani chala choosanu. This is very opt about the guys like you.

25 minutes ago, Somedude said:

11 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Nee lanti karudu gattina banisa bathukulani chala choosanu. This is very opt about the guys like you.

Bro nuvu yemana anuko ninu marchadam matrame naa uddesam.. I don’t feel bad, but you are quoting other news channels is a good sign. I am here to help you.. you are very good bro but brainwashed by yellow media.. you will get well soon, I am very positive about it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Bro nuvu yemana anuko ninu marchadam matrame naa uddesam.. I don’t feel bad, but you are quoting other news channels is a good sign. I am here to help you.. you are very good bro but brainwashed by yellow media.. you will get well soon, I am very positive about it.

Picchodila unnavu gaani. Go and see a doctor.

Punch prabakar videos baga choosthuntava?

2 hours ago, kdapparao said:

Paapam anipistundi ninnu chusthunte 

14 hours ago, Somedude said:

Picchodila unnavu gaani. Go and see a doctor.

Punch prabakar videos baga choosthuntava?

Bro ee punch prabakar yevaro teliyadu gani nuvu chepaka google chesa, I couldn’t stand 1 min of watching his videos? How are you watching them ? Add him also to your list of no watching.. inka ilantivi yemana una follow avaku..yedana choose mundu naku chepi choodu.