why is zoo more popular than kalyan ram?

filterKaapi

In my opinion, kaylan ram is more handsome, is taller and fitter.. acting wise both are similar.. zoo is better in maybe only dancing.. then why is zoo more popular than kalyan ram?

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

In my opinion, kaylan ram is more handsome, is taller and fitter.. acting wise both are similar.. zoo is better in maybe only dancing.. then why is zoo more popular than kalyan ram?

Similaraaa?

Asalu nuvvu kalyan ram movies okkatina choosavaa? 

1 hour ago, filterKaapi said:

Acting wise Jr gaadu better ley but chaala over action n athi vinayam pradarshana sirak dobbisthadhi. But Kalyanram is the best looking NAndamuri hero after NTR. Consistent gaa vunnad. Bad selection of movies.

2 hours ago, filterKaapi said:

Nijam cheppu neeku Hyderabad dum biryani ki veg biryani ki difference telvadhu kadha @3$%

5 hours ago, filterKaapi said:

Did u beat for kallu mama? 😁😁🙏🙏

6 hours ago, filterKaapi said:

Zoo Ntr is way superior to every other star in TFI at the moment, no doubt in it. Kalyan Ram has a face that does not show any reactions and emotions.

N.B: Mocking apart, recently I came to know about the very soft hearted nature of our TFI heros. A majority of them do a lot of donations & Charitable deeds to persons as well as Organization. I used to hate MB a lot but after coming to know about the heart surgeries sponsored by him and Namratha and a very secretly kept Orphan Management Organization that MB supports, I stopped putting any negative remarks against him on any Social Media.

Junior NTR too donates and helps a lot of people around him. Mega Family does many things that the main stream media in Andhra downplays since inception of PRP in 2008. And even Nandamuri Balayya also helps a lot of people even though most of the money he got was from his Father who earned while he was a CM.

28 minutes ago, yskokila said:

Zoo Ntr is way superior to every other star in TFI at the moment, no doubt in it. Kalyan Ram has a face that does not show any reactions and emotions.

N.B: Mocking apart, recently I came to know about the very soft hearted nature of our TFI heros. A majority of them do a lot of donations & Charitable deeds to persons as well as Organization. I used to hate MB a lot but after coming to know about the heart surgeries sponsored by him and Namratha and a very secretly kept Orphan Management Organization that MB supports, I stopped putting any negative remarks against him on any Social Media.

Junior NTR too donates and helps a lot of people around him. Mega Family does many things that the main stream media in Andhra downplays since inception of PRP in 2008. And even Nandamuri Balayya also helps a lot of people even though most of the money he got was from his Father who earned while he was a CM.

black la money teeskovadam enduku, ila daanalu cheyadam enduku.. white la teeksuni taxes kattamanandi first, aa tarvata they will get my respect vaa