mimmalni single ga unte gay ani evaranna judge chesara?

Lonelyloner

after 30+

if so, how did you counter it.

akshay kumar ni kuda valla mother in law gay ankundhanta....later they realized 

lol.....ee america ne oka pedda fraud dhandha...

asalu gay ane culture evaru start chesaru.....etla telskunnaru.....vallaki em feelings undava ammaila paina....

enduku tayaravtharu asalu..

Not me, not single since my teenage so never faced that situation.

but adding to ur thread.. people judge if u r virgin past a certain age .. 🦥

happens as long as shitty ppl are around, you live for  yourself not to prove a point to any fucker, let them send their women to prove if they hav a concern

2 minutes ago, Barney_Stinson said:

happens as long as shitty ppl are around, you live for  yourself not to prove a point to any fucker, let them send their women to prove if they hav a concern

ee roju waterfalls ki vellanu....oka north indian couple ...baundhi sexy ga.....gay ani murmur chesindhi....may be she needs to fck with me as her husband lost interest in her emo.

i immediately took a cigaretee and turned away .

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

lol.....ee america ne oka pedda fraud dhandha...

asalu gay ane culture evaru start chesaru.....etla telskunnaru.....vallaki em feelings undava ammaila paina....

enduku tayaravtharu asalu..

Nuvvena ela matladuthundi? Inkola feelings manaki telivuga manam straight undochu but andariki a feelings undalani ledhuga ...Lekapothey why wuld anyone fake? I strongly believe and support people who are “different” according to society but they r all normal with just diff sexual orientations..

26 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

ee roju waterfalls ki vellanu....oka north indian couple ...baundhi sexy ga.....gay ani murmur chesindhi....may be she needs to fck with me as her husband lost interest in her emo.

let me clarify tonight while your hubby holds our bags anu

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Lonelyloner said:

after 30+

i am 31 and unmarried bro.. nuvvu kompa teesi gay na ani okadu two months ago adigadu.. pattu kelli vaadi ulli cut chesi ippudu gay evaro cheppuko chuddam anna.. 

7 hours ago, friesNfrappe said:

Not me, not single since my teenage so never faced that situation.

but adding to ur thread.. people judge if u r virgin past a certain age .. 🦥

Asalu y ppl brag about being virgin or y anyone should say that they are virgin ani .

7 hours ago, Lonelyloner said:

Man spreading cheyyi 

12 hours ago, NYCpal said:

Asalu y ppl brag about being virgin or y anyone should say that they are virgin ani .

People brag abt fuckinngg and losing viriginity all the time and judge others. People also brag about having affairs with non indian girls or boys and show off.. andhuke virginity meeda cheppatam thappu kadhu aninpinchindi 🙂

20 hours ago, Lonelyloner said:

after 30+

mouth to evadu gay ani chepparu kaani endi veedu gay naa ane oka look istaru. adi nuvvu ardham cheskovali. ade magiccuu