Ashamed to be an Indian sometimes

krishnaaa

Sometimes I feel ashamed to call myself an Indian when I see educated Indians in USA who are supposed to be the Cream of India gobble junk food at Indian restaurants.

How did we become like this?

Majority of these chilli chicken eating, fried food cheeking idiots belong to slums.

Hats off to people who eat healthy and maintain good lifestyle even after being born in India.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Sometimes I feel ashamed to call myself an Indian when I see educated Indians in USA who are supposed to be the Cream of India gobble junk food at Indian restaurants.

Majority of these chilli chicken eating, fried food cheeking idiots belong to slums.

Hats off to people who eat healthy and maintain good lifestyle even after being born in India.

healthy ante ?

Evadiki nachindi vallu thintaru.  Banned food kananthavaraku manaki sambandham ledhu.

Adhi ardham chesukuney common sense neeku ledhu.

As long as you get the shyt right daily, you can eat any food.

:giggle:

only people who are afraid of not getting proper shyt are baapanese

8 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Evadiki nachindi vallu thintaru.  Banned food kananthavaraku manaki sambandham ledhu.

Adhi ardham chesukuney common sense neeku ledhu.

Most idiotic comment. Speaking like a Trump Cult member. Vallu kuda bad people emi kadhu.....just lack commonsense...like you. You need to read some books and educate yourself.

We live in a society and should behave responsibly. You hurt not only you and your family but you hurt the entire human race by eating junk food.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

lol, since when eating a junk food or chilli chicken belong to slum ?

are you in senses, or high ?

eating good and bad food is related to health life style, and everyone know about it. 

Just becuase some eat chilli chicken you call them slums ? 

you must me bored (need some dicso on some senseless topic)  or high with pills or venting out your frustration with senseless topic may be because you had a bad day.

Chill dude. :)

Em cheyali mari.....eee slum fellows valla, majority of Indian restaurants have only junk food. Vellalekapothunnam. Taking kids to Indian restaurants is equivalent to child abuse. IMO, they should be in jail.

Look at this video  

Just now, krishnaaa said:

Em cheyali mari.....eee slum fellows valla, majority of Indian restaurants have only junk food. Vellalekapothunnam. Taking kids to Indian restaurants is equivalent to child abuse. IMO, they should be in jail.

Look at this video  

indian restaurat ke evaru vella mannaru bro ninnu ? you know what is good and what is bad food kadha, 

you take care of yourself mari, go to salad restaurants core life eatery etc., 

anthe gani ila chilli chicken tinetolla meda padi edusthaventi bro silly ga :)

you dont need to worry about other, just you take yourself and your family :)

chill 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

indian restaurat ke evaru vella mannaru bro ninnu ? you know what is good and what is bad food kadha, 

you take care of yourself mari, go to salad restaurants core life eatery etc., 

anthe gani ila chilli chicken tinetolla meda padi edusthaventi bro silly ga :)

you dont need to worry about other, just you take yourself and your family :)

chill 

Bro....chaala silly ga matladuthunnav.

Idhi chaala serious matter....mana vallu realize avvatledhante they are uneducated.

Basic foundational things gurinchi pattinchukokapothe ela?

MeToo movement laaga movement vaste kaani ardham avvadha vellaki.

Its just like saying having slaves is fine, or Britishers saying that its ok to exploit India.

If you look at it from psychology perspective, if an icecream shop opens beside your house, the number of times you eat icecream would increase by a lot. Its not under your control. There is nothing called free will. 

If you have obese friends, you will become obese, if you have healthy friends, you will become healthy.

Ippudu ee slum dwellers valla, I will have to change my entire way living....avasarama? Vallane nalugu thanthe saripothundhi kadha.

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

@Amrita