Covid vaccine

RoyalBengalTiger

Just now, RoyalBengalTiger said:

Vaccine evaranna veinchukunnara ? Which one did you or one of your friends get and are there any side effects.

my friend is a healthcare worker.he was vaccinated twice with covaxin.no side effects annadu

not sure what company vaccine they got, a Indian beigbour here add, she got fever the next day, now she is alright.

i do not want to take vaccine myself unless and until i hear its safe to, this is just my opinion. 

36 minutes ago, RoyalBengalTiger said:

Vaccine evaranna veinchukunnara ? Which one did you or one of your friends get and are there any side effects.

India lo parents vepinchukunnaaru - no side effects. 

6 hours ago, RoyalBengalTiger said:

Friend took Moderna vaccine and Dora two days konchem body pains and chills vunde.. ippudu okay 

6 hours ago, RoyalBengalTiger said:

My parents got vaccinated with covidshield , no side effects .

Some of my relatives took pfizer vaccine and they didn't feel anything either

From what I understand Pfizer Vaccine is very dangerous to some people. It works excellent for those who survive the side effects. Some people died within a matter of days with severe side effects. But its never know how many per 1000 or 10,000 died. No Govt is publishing the correct data of people who died due to Pfizer. One of our family friend in the UK who works for NHS went into Coma and been in Come for the last 2 months. Their family friends including myself are providing food to the family on a Rota basis. The family is devastated but that never made it into the news. So far Oxford/AstraZeneca is proved to be safe. At least no deaths. 

13 minutes ago, yskokila said:

From what I understand Pfizer Vaccine is very dangerous to some people. It works excellent for those who survive the side effects. Some people died within a matter of days with severe side effects. But its never know how many per 1000 or 10,000 died. No Govt is publishing the correct data of people who died due to Pfizer. One of our family friend in the UK who works for NHS went into Coma and been in Come for the last 2 months. Their family friends including myself are providing food to the family on a Rota basis. The family is devastated but that never made it into the news. So far Oxford/AstraZeneca is proved to be safe. At least no deaths. 

Adenti kaka , I know atleast 20 people who took pfizer vaccine and all of them are fine barring a couple of cases of fever

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Adenti kaka , I know atleast 20 people who took pfizer vaccine and all of them are fine barring a couple of cases of fever

Thats what I mentioned. We are not sure how many people its impacting. I mean out of say 10,000 how many are dying due to adverse affects. There is a little mention of this in the media

4 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

My parents got vaccinated with covidshield , no side effects .

Some of my relatives took pfizer vaccine and they didn't feel anything either

India lo Pfizer esthunnara?