How to get 300k job in cali?

DesiPokiri

24 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Experience ki deniki em sambandham? :buttkick:

Ayite veg use cheyakunda anandi from today.

Okay for you MEAT is the word:giggle: you are too naive my friend 

18 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Vegetables lekunda Non Veg vandagalaremo cheppamanandi, Non-Veg lone Veg undhi  pitty one them @3$%

Yes, they put meat in a pan and eat. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/9/2021 at 8:13 PM, DesiPokiri said:

4 of my frnds got full time with around 300k package..

am also trying to switch to fulltime and currently am getting around 150k in contracting..

can you suggest some inputs for full time job search? linkedin or direct company careers and should i pick only fortune 500 and go into their company career sites?

tech stack- python, aws and data engineering.

fuck

On 3/9/2021 at 8:13 PM, DesiPokiri said:

am also trying to switch to fulltime and currently am getting around 150k in contracting..

can you suggest some inputs for full time job search? linkedin or direct company careers and should i pick only fortune 500 and go into their company career sites?

Ltt fuck

On 3/9/2021 at 6:13 PM, DesiPokiri said:

congrats to your friends.

Any luck in CA FTE job?

On 3/10/2021 at 1:55 PM, Amrita said:

6 mins back got this email

Hello ABCDEF,

My name is Jingyang and I am a Technical Recruiter with Amazon’s Recruiting Engine team. I would like the opportunity to connect more with you about some of the new and exciting software developer opportunities we have within Amazon nationwide in Seattle, Arlington, Louisville, Irvine, New York, Nashville, San Diego, San Francisco, Austin, Arizona, Canada, etc.

As a software engineer your time is limited and in demand. Rather than poring over hundreds of job descriptions, you would rather just get to the part where you solve highly complex problems to deliver game-changing products and services. This is why we created this team - a simplified white glove process that focuses on getting to know you and matching you with a team based on what’s important to you; location, technology, and company culture.

Would you be interested in pursuing this further? Please share me your most recent resume. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Jingyang Zhang | Lead Tech Recruiter

Recruiting Engine

[email protected] 

shabash-brahmi.gif bro

11 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

congrats to your friends.

Any luck in CA FTE job?

I am offered fte anna while in contract, thinking to say no as I have two contracts with good pay 

6 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I am offered fte anna while in contract, thinking to say no as I have two contracts with good pay 

adhi faang kadu kada bro... so you can ignore