How to get 300k job in cali?

DesiPokiri

8 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Exactly. Thats been my experience too

6 mins back got this email

Hello ABCDEF,

My name is Jingyang and I am a Technical Recruiter with Amazon’s Recruiting Engine team. I would like the opportunity to connect more with you about some of the new and exciting software developer opportunities we have within Amazon nationwide in Seattle, Arlington, Louisville, Irvine, New York, Nashville, San Diego, San Francisco, Austin, Arizona, Canada, etc.

As a software engineer your time is limited and in demand. Rather than poring over hundreds of job descriptions, you would rather just get to the part where you solve highly complex problems to deliver game-changing products and services. This is why we created this team - a simplified white glove process that focuses on getting to know you and matching you with a team based on what’s important to you; location, technology, and company culture.

Would you be interested in pursuing this further? Please share me your most recent resume. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Jingyang Zhang | Lead Tech Recruiter

Recruiting Engine

[email protected] 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

4 years exp ante bane vasthai baa calls, but full times ki masters prefer cheyyadam chusa..

one of my friend who is getting 300 is just 2.5 years exp with masters degree. Try for amazon i think they will easily pick if you have 4 plus

Oh nice. My only hope is my experience masters inka ledhu so cannot count on that. Will test my luck! 

Just now, friesNfrappe said:

Oh nice. My only hope is my experience masters inka ledhu so cannot count on that. Will test my luck! 

good luck baa..but takes lot of preparation. coding gattiga aduguthunnaru.

amazon is safe bet but pay thakkuva isthadu vadu plus fish ni thominattu thomuthadu

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Hello ABCDEF,

My name is Jingyang and I am a Technical Recruiter with Amazon’s Recruiting Engine team. I would like the opportunity to connect more with you about some of the new and exciting software developer opportunities we have within Amazon nationwide in Seattle, Arlington, Louisville, Irvine, New York, Nashville, San Diego, San Francisco, Austin, Arizona, Canada, etc.

As a software engineer your time is limited and in demand. Rather than poring over hundreds of job descriptions, you would rather just get to the part where you solve highly complex problems to deliver game-changing products and services. This is why we created this team - a simplified white glove process that focuses on getting to know you and matching you with a team based on what’s important to you; location, technology, and company culture.

Would you be interested in pursuing this further? Please share me your most recent resume. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Recruiting Engine

[email protected] 

Congratulations ABCDEF ....Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

• Haha 2

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Congratulations ABCDEF ....Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

aa amazon vadu one month gap lo data analyst resume and software engineer resume ki interview theeskunnadu past lo.

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

good luck baa..but takes lot of preparation. coding gattiga aduguthunnaru.

amazon is safe bet but pay thakkuva isthadu vadu plus fish ni thominattu thomuthadu

Yah baa that’s what im working on now, coding and coding... heard bad things abt amazon from multiple people so last option .. but edhi mana hands lo ledhuga.. try and see anthey

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Recruiter email key congrats ah...Year end kalla job vaste appudu cheppandi silent_I1

i felt amazon interview easy peasy..but i was offered only 85k in seattle  as i had 1 year exp..

so i didnt join. Also they booked 2 star hotels for interview. cheap ppl

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Hello ABCDEF,

Best regards,

Recruiting Engine

[email protected] 

oka manchi paragraph rasesthe saripoyidhi

1 minute ago, friesNfrappe said:

Yah baa that’s what im working on now, coding and coding... heard bad things abt amazon from multiple people so last option .. but edhi mana hands lo ledhuga.. try and see anthey

i cracked amazon but i declined offer. so let me know if you get interview and i can give tips