How to get 300k job in cali?

DesiPokiri

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

room e 2k undhi akka.. opt lo unnam taxes undav kada earn chesukune time ani, so risk deniki le ani contracting joined.

Makes sense.

Just now, Amrita said:

Agreed. 

FB vadu a month back scheduled interview in end of may. I thought to take amazon too then. FB vaste bavundu ane anukuntunna its 100% remote and told i dont have to move from my place. I should prep otherwise sure shot ga i will fail. silent_I1

FB join avvu akka. work life balance. Amazon has harsh appraisal system, they say it on your face.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

FB join avvu akka. work life balance. Amazon has harsh appraisal system, they say it on your face.

Ravali kada? I need to start prep. Vaste yeah i will join. Mundu cafeteria lo food free anta. Various cuisines anta. Tindi kosam ayina join avuta. Remote kuda forever cheyalem social life leka erragadda lo join avvalsi vastundi @3$%

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Agreed. 

FB vadu a month back scheduled interview in end of may. I thought to take amazon too then. FB vaste bavundu ane anukuntunna its 100% remote and told i dont have to move from my place. I should prep otherwise sure shot ga i will fail. silent_I1

FB chance miss cheskoku akka.. end of may antey 3 months time undi gattiga prep ayyi interview ivvu if u r confident on ur coding skills... if not postpone the interview and give the interview.. FB is better than amazon according to dbians .. over to@vampire @Vaampire

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agreed. 

FB will be very good yes 

Just now, Amrita said:

Ravali kada? I need to start prep. Vaste yeah i will join. Mundu cafeteria lo food free anta. Various cuisines anta. Tindi kosam ayina join avuta. @3$%

Yes entha earn chesina potta kosame ga.. People forget and spend millions on shoes clothes which we wear outside the body, but body lopaki poye food dagagra mathram kanjoos untaru.. 

Anyday food e imp akka.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Amazon will try to find reasons to fire you from the day you begin your job ani vinikidi

Just now, zarathustra said:

Amazon will try to find reasons to fire you from the day you begin your job ani vinikidi

6 months ki okasari, performance system active untadhi. they will notify you if you are in bottom 10 percent and after 2 strikes, you are gone.

13 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

i cracked amazon but i declined offer. so let me know if you get interview and i can give tips

Sure, as long as u r in db I will ping u for sure 😅

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I havent took interviews recently in FAANG. 2012 lo google lo tesukunna but appudu naku kuda peddaga exp ledu. I felt tortured and wanted to run away . Okappudu 3-4  yrs back varaku undedi FAANG ani but ippudu anta ledu as i doubt work life balance there.  I want to give a try though to evaluate where I stand. 

Yeah 85k in Seattle is horrible. Its not even worth to join for that sal i guess.

FAANG idk it takes a certain personality type to like working there. Knowing you, I'm not sure if you would like to work there.

Working at FAANG is like being a small fish in a big pond, while doing what you are doing now you are a BIG fish in a not so big pond.

Idk I think you prefer that respect over just paisal that you make working at FAANG. Give it a shot though. 

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Yes entha earn chesina potta kosame ga.. People forget and spend millions on shoes clothes which we wear outside the body, but body lopaki poye food dagagra mathram kanjoos untaru.. 

Anyday food e imp akka.

Talked like my bro bl@stbl@stbl@st

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

FAANG idk it takes a certain personality type to like working there. Knowing you, I'm not sure if you would like to work there.

Working at FAANG is like being a small fish in a big pond, while doing what you are doing now you are a BIG fish in a not so big pond.

Idk I think you prefer that respect over just paisal that you make working at FAANG. Give it a shot though. 

I think so too. I just want to see where i stand though. It will boost my confidence if i crack the interview. Forcing myself prepping for FAANG will open many opportunities for me. Naku honestly NETFLIX lo cheyali ani undedi. Chudali. Na personality ki FT doesnt work ani chetulu kalchukoni mari nerchukunna kada :)