open heart - psycopk

psycopk

3 hours ago, psycopk said:

mana forum members ki  ee issue vachina.. first gurthuku vachedi mana db.. and experts opinions were very good.. i feel proud to be part of such vibrant community..

Ilanti sollu cheppa mantey Bhaley Cheathav baa nuvvu.. :) 😀

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

@psycopk

I want to ask you this.

I like NTR in some movies and liked some of his policies in politics. Many people outside kam caste liked him and voted for him. Many benefitted from his policies like 2Rs rice, BC reservation, property rights to women and etc.

But I noticed some people from kams started owning him as if he represents them or they represent him. Brazenly displaying his picture on their bikes or car. And setting his DP, for eg in your case. Did you ever consider that guys like you have been relegating his image to one section of the society causing the other sections to hate NTR or TDP. This similar behavour was prevalent in the Engg colleges in Krishna and Guntur dists.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Somedude said:

@psycopk

I want to ask you this.

I like NTR in some movies and liked some of his policies in politics. Many people outside kam caste liked him and voted for him. Many benefitted from his policies like 2Rs rice, BC reservation, property rights to women and etc.

But I noticed some people from kams started owning him as if he represents them or they represent him. Brazenly displaying his picture on their bikes or car. And setting his DP for eg in your case. Did you ever consider that guys like you have been delegating his image to one section of the society causing the other sections to hate NTR or TDP. This similar behavour was prevalent in the Engg colleges in Krishna and Guntur dists.

degrading?

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

@psycopk

I want to ask you this.

But I noticed some people from kams started owning him as if he represents them or they represent him. Brazenly displaying his picture on their bikes or car. And setting his DP for eg in your case. Did you ever consider that guys like you have been relegating his image to one section of the society causing the other sections to hate NTR or TDP. This similar behavour was prevalent in the Engg colleges in Krishna and Guntur dists.

Good question.... I hope you get an answer from him

3 hours ago, Somedude said:

@psycopk

I want to ask you this.

But I noticed some people from kams started owning him as if he represents them or they represent him. Brazenly displaying his picture on their bikes or car. And setting his DP for eg in your case. Did you ever consider that guys like you have been relegating his image to one section of the society causing the other sections to hate NTR or TDP. This similar behavour was prevalent in the Engg colleges in Krishna and Guntur dists.

Yea its true and common with all successful people same is true with chiru, ysr.. u just pick the good things and move on..

14 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Yea its true and common with all successful people same is true with chiru, ysr.. u just pick the good things and move on..

I think you may have to read the question once again. 

4 hours ago, Somedude said:

@psycopk

I want to ask you this.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

Ante ippudu jalganna reds and god children batch ki icon ! So more than one category owning kabati jalganna greater than ntr ?