April 2021 visa bulletin out

ForEverJava

37 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Btw what is ppl prediction on may or june visa bulletins for eb2..

Slow down since the people after May 2010 PD are seeing their dates getting current for the first time. It might drag a little but move at least by a month every bulletin.

48 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Slow down since the people after May 2010 PD are seeing their dates getting current for the first time. It might drag a little but move at least by a month every bulletin.

But i hope thats wrong..my theory behind saying that is, eb2 will get both vertical and horizantal spillover since eb1 is current now..lets hope for best..i am guessing they are on the way bring FAD close to Filing dates ..to do that they have 12 months gap and 5 bulletins i am expecting approximately 2 to 3 months movement evey month..

34 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

You are crushing hopes of lot of vuncles. Eb1 current kada , so inka eb2 and eb3 to 2015 to match the filing dates by end of fiscal year ani hoping desi vuncles kondaru. 

27 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

But i hope thats wrong..my theory behind saying that eb2 will get both vertical and horizantal spillover since eb1 is current now..lets hope for best..i am guessing they are on the way being FAD close to Filing dates ..to do that they have 12 months gap and 5 bulletins i am expecting approximately 2 to 3 months movement evey month..

I am expecting the same. May be eb2 to Second half of 2011 

11 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Ivanni ayyaka kooda inka rakapotr level 1 and level 2 SR open cheyyatam adi kooda work avvakapotr senator through enquire cheyinchatam..karma kali edanna stastus voilation iteb485 deny kavatam MTR cheyyam Murthy vadiki oka 10k chadivinchadam...inka ememi daridralu unatyo evvadiki telvadu..

Ee lekkana May 01 2010 FAD vadi chetiki GC ravataniki average ga 2-4 years ayina pattochu . Appati Daka status etla maintain chestaru? 

11 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Filing date or final action date current avvagane sankal guddukokandi...katha chala untadi..🤣🤣

True ... actual katha start ayyedi Ee stage loney... 

inkoka 2 years anxiety stress tappavu.. aa lopu 485 biscuit ayye chances kuda unnay if you do anything stupid 

Trend enti ante 2021 oct 1 st varaku EB2 2011 Jan ki move ayithadi FAD 

and EB3 2011 March FAD

ippudu interviews kuda wavie chestunaru 

Fast ga move ayitunai 

hope for the best 

Last year nuchi perm process slow ha unnadi so ROW eb2 and EB3 add avutunai manaku and China ku 

15 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Final action date current avvagane GC mee intiki raadu...

Some of my colleagues did not hear anything after their FA date is current 3 months ago

This is true. I heard the same from ppl I know 

7 hours ago, Iriswest said:

EB1 current ayindi, which means additional allocations can happen to Eb2 that pertains to this quarter that ends in March