April 2021 visa bulletin out

ForEverJava

44 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

EB3 will slow down as expected, good news is all those EB2 folks will be back to their line as Eb2 will move faster

2010 aite sure shot clear whatever lines they use, 2011 ninchi EB2 ki better hopes specially after march 2011

Back to eb2 line voddu anav kada bro nuvu? Intakamundu I mean frequent changing of lines on applied 485 might raise eyebrows ? Is it ok or just stay where you are mine is 2013 first quarter

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

LAST YEAR DHI EPPUDU VESTUHNAVU enti man

9347 GC's are wasted out of 156,500 EB visas in FY 2020, we have 262,000 visas for FY 2021. 

4 hours ago, beerboy17 said:

Hope it happens bro so that once they clear this it would be helpful for the people who are in queue down the line.

EB3 movement was only 2 months and that worries me, if they keep only 2 months movement then Aug 2011 last quarter if more movement then prob 2012 Jan,  antha last minute surprise laganey yundi .. 

Eb3 only hope is less row demand. That is the only SO it can get. So you have to wait until last quarter to see actual movement. Wait for 3 months and see.

4 hours ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

naadi dec 2013 bhayya .... I know it’s long way to go for the October 2021 VB.... 

In case dof active ite... is it worth downgrading? 

Kallu mosskoni.

1 hour ago, beerboy17 said:

9347 GC's are wasted out of 156,500 EB visas in FY 2020, we have 262,000 visas for FY 2021. 

They granted 133K for Eb1/eb2/eb3 out of 133.5K. Not much wastage. Just allocation error. Hope it will be same this year.

4 hours ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

naadi dec 2013 bhayya .... I know it’s long way to go for the October 2021 VB.... 

In case dof active ite... is it worth downgrading? 

yes, based on the assumption that Eb2:Eb3 ratio will almost same or bit leaning towards Eb3, Eb1c managers will continue to consume all the visas for near future, there will be SO next year and 2013 might be possible if manages to speed up the process this year, 2013 is likely if we hit 2012 this year

39 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Filing dates ye worried right now 

Some saying they will open until Jan 2015 only if FB visas are 80K or less. So let’s pray that we get more SO. 2015 is a monster compared to 2013 and 2014. Highest number of i140 approvals.

21 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Some saying they will open until Jan 2015 only if FB visas are 80K or less. So let’s pray that we get more SO. 2015 is a monster compared to 2013 and 2014. Highest number of i140 approvals.

Gc or filing dates Jan 2015 varaku

Demo are going to introduce Illegal immigration bill as usual this week... looks like no one care Legal... Wish ROW demand stays less and we get more Spill over ..