Ma friend valla wife laptop lo...

ramabeer

37 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Reality sangati endukule bro, mana relationship ni batti manaki reality gurunchi different picture untundi. In either case, if you cannot trust your spouse with your life, there is not point in being in a relationship, no matter who is cheating or not IMO. Alantappudu, ila secret ga investigate cheyadam enduku ani...

All religions/culture supports polygamy atleast in the case of men. However if its women then they were stoned to death. It's a fact.

On 3/24/2021 at 5:56 PM, betapilli said:

Citizen ayite no kathal pading but H4 Auntys kathal pading ani ne feeling aa

road pakkana unna mulla kampa ni ... G ki tagilicchu kovatam ante ede nemo... lol

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Meeru entha gokkuna. Akkada facts are facts. H444 vaunties are easy target for inexperienced offfft kids in chexxx trails. 

to be frank, if you admit or not you are being ducked left and right in this thread... you can't generalize H4's with your immature inexperience..

moreover none targeted you personally but you. read through your responses.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CooLgUy4U said:

to be frank, if you admit or not you are being ducked left and right in this thread... you can't generalize H4's with your immature inexperience..

moreover none targeted you personally but you. read through your responses.

Ducked in this thread aaa. Lol. You take this db too seriously. Half of the times I deliberately post threads that frustrate people and questions their conventional wisdom. 

You must be new to this db lol

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Ducked in this thread aaa. Lol. You take this db too seriously. Half of the times I deliberately post threads that frustrate people and questions their conventional wisdom. 

You must be new to this db lol

let me tell you few things.

1. people come to this DB for fun, information, help and etc.. o need to take anything for granted or serious.

2. posting threads that frustrate people and questions their conventional wisdom, this alone tells your thought process. do you know Babu Gogineni and what happened to him BB, how he was shown his true face by a singer. so don't live in your own bubble, its very small when compared to outside.

3. I followed your posts, most/all of them are very immature. stop generalizing people on any front be it caste, H4's anything based on your experience. as I already said your bubble is small ani..

just chill and have fun.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CooLgUy4U said:

let me tell you few things.

1. people come to this DB for fun, information, help and etc.. o need to take anything for granted or serious.

2. posting threads that frustrate people and questions their conventional wisdom, this alone tells your thought process. do you know Babu Gogineni and what happened to him BB, how he was shown his true face by a singer. so don't live in your own bubble, its very small when compared to outside.

3. I followed your posts, most/all of them are very immature. stop generalizing people on any front be it caste, H4's anything based on your experience. as I already said your bubble is small ani..

just chill and have fun.

Thank you for your little pep talk. I appreciate your time. Will keep that in mind. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Meeru entha gokkuna. Akkada facts are facts. H444 vaunties are easy target for inexperienced offfft kids in chexxx trails. 

Samaraa

nee childhood baaga disturbed anukunta anduke nuvvu ee thoughts lo vunnavu

next janma lo nuvvu manchi family puttalani korukuntunna as a anonymous well wisher 

YellowVioletFalcon-max-14mb.gif

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, modi_bhakth said:

Samaraa

nee childhood baaga disturbed anukunta anduke nuvvu ee thoughts lo vunnavu

next janma lo nuvvu manchi family puttalani korukuntunna as a anonymous well wisher 

YellowVioletFalcon-max-14mb.gif

Lol I had awesome childhood. Actually way nicer than most folks. Anduke naaaku intha G balupu ani public talk. But anyways thanks for your wishes. 

16 hours ago, veerigadu said:

All religions/culture supports polygamy atleast in the case of men. However if its women then they were stoned to death. It's a fact.

How about Draupadi

1 minute ago, Sputnik said:

How about Draupadi

Its a pay back time for her curse. It was not out of choice/privilege. Furthermore all her hubbies except yudhistra had other wives in addition to her.