Ma friend valla wife laptop lo...

ramabeer

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

When uncles stay in different towns and vaunties dont know how to drive. Rankuuu is obvious myaaan. I have witnessed it so many times. I cant say all ech444 are doing this but most them are. Most husbands are not aware of this antheee. It's a family matter. I dont care though. 

bhayya i know.. i myself had two..  but for a women to have affair it can happen staying together also

4 hours ago, ramabeer said:

Cooking time lo laptop chuskomani told anta 

suddenly some fellow pinged and asked.. ‘where are you ? Akele ho? ‘ Ani 

he is getting doubts it seems 

office communicator lo all this happened 

he is vistu poyadu

edo causal ga chesa daneki me friend neku chepadam endi nuvvu ikada post cheyadam endi kaka

inko sare cheyanu leniponi anumanalu pettukovaddhu ani chepu me friend ki

5 hours ago, veerigadu said:

My fianceee is chitizenn. But I know alot of ecch44 vaunties who are involved in ranku. Btw why are you going so personal? Poddhuneee Your small dickieeeee chinkie hubby gaduuu emaina thittaaada chinese lo 

Citizens have more affairs than h4 aunties ani vinnane. Mogudlu green card la kosam musukoni untaru ani talk 

52 minutes ago, Raja_Returns said:

edo causal ga chesa daneki me friend neku chepadam endi nuvvu ikada post cheyadam endi kaka

inko sare cheyanu leniponi anumanalu pettukovaddhu ani chepu me friend ki

Kakà chinnadi ani Ela decide chestav

Free ho kya ki , akele ho kya ki Chala diff undi ani @swetha Naidu cheptundi oka thread lo 

59 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Kavalantey cancel all H1s and I-140s but not H4EADs +-

H1 cancel ayyaka h4 ela untundi bro? 😆

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Citizens have more affairs than h4 aunties ani vinnane. Mogudlu green card la kosam musukoni untaru ani talk 

Shiiitizennns are more promiscuous.  I agree. But They wont do ranku. If they dont like they will just fasak. But some h444 vaunties phuckkkk offttts for diackkkk and stay with hubbies coz of the soceity. It's not their fault. Let's blame the social stigma that they encounter 

Anyways, Facts are facts.  matladuthe andariki assssss burning aythadhi. Live your own world vayyas whichever comforts you all. . I aaaatcareeee about h444 vaunties. 

1. He might want to say something related to office. Like boss meedha bitching and don’t want everyone to know.

2. Wife/ colleague might have bitched about their respective spouses in private and just checking to see that spouse is not around and continue conversation.

3. Wanted to say share something personal and don’t want audience and making sure that is the case

4. affair. I would say the probability of the first 3 points is more than this 

Just now, Jacks_Seal_Broken said:

Husband India 10gesthe auntys tho we can play ani kavi bhavam 

Okay, ela aunties meeda fantasies meeru pettukoni h4 aunties ni reverse lo bitchess ani endhuku tittadam 

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Shiiitizennns are more promiscuous.  I agree. But They wont do ranku. If they dont like they will just fasak. But some h444 vaunties phuckkkk offttts for diackkkk and stay with hubbies coz of the soceity. It's not their fault. Let's blame the social stigma that they encounter 

Anyways, Facts are facts.  matladuthe andariki assssss burning aythadhi. Live your own world vayyas whichever comforts you all. . I aaaatcareeee about h444 vaunties. 

Baa citizen ranku stories nenu vinna baa, one of my Frnd married desi citizen and she is having affair and it’s been a year they are not talking to each other and still she continues that affair ani revealed maa Frnd’s circle lo.

green card kosam tappatle maa Frnd ki