Ma friend valla wife laptop lo...

ramabeer

Just now, friesNfrappe said:

Okay, ela aunties meeda fantasies meeru pettukoni h4 aunties ni reverse lo bitchess ani endhuku tittadam 

Nenu em analedu bro, when I fcuk H4 Aunty I am also a bitch and I enjoy doing that

4 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

1. He might want to say something related to office. Like boss meedha bitching and don’t want everyone to know.

2. Wife/ colleague might have bitched about their respective spouses in private and just checking to see that spouse is not around and continue conversation.

3. Wanted to say share something personal and don’t want audience and making sure that is the case

4. affair. I would say the probability of the first 3 points is more than this 

Omg 

That’s horrible 

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Shiiitizennns are more promiscuous.  I agree. But They wont do ranku. If they dont like they will just fasak. But some h444 vaunties phuckkkk offttts for diackkkk and stay with hubbies coz of the soceity. It's not their fault. Let's blame the social stigma that they encounter 

Anyways, Facts are facts.  matladuthe andariki assssss burning aythadhi. Live your own world vayyas whichever comforts you all. . I aaaatcareeee about h444 vaunties. 

Am single baa naaku ass brnn deniki, just ranku stories ekkuva chesindhi nenu chusina vallalo citizens e ani cheppina..

monna oka American citizen aithe intimi pilichi mandhu posthe, office lo evadevaditho veyinchukundhi kuda cheppindhi.

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Baa citizen ranku stories nenu vinna baa, one of my Frnd married desi citizen and she is having affair and it’s been a year they are not talking to each other and still she continues that affair ani revealed maa Frnd’s circle lo.

green card kosam tappatle maa Frnd ki 

Yes collect evidence and divorce her after the paccha card. If your friend can prove infidelity he can get away with divorce without paying a dime. It's just a perspective he should look at. 

Shitizennns is nothing new. Ranku ech444 is trending now. It's actually kind of stopped due to this covid. Lekapothe vammoooo. Vaunties were opening legs left and right for ofttttsssss. 

3 minutes ago, betapilli said:

How do you feel about your chitizen's fiancee's infedility ankul? Green card kosam swallowing everything aaa? 

If she really does any ranku. I will walk away atleast I'm not married. So there is no ransom here. Marriage ayithene problems bayataki seppaleka etc. 

Just now, veerigadu said:

Yes collect evidence and divorce her after the paccha card. If your friend can prove infidelity he can get away with divorce without paying a dime. It's just a perspective he should look at. 

Shitizennns is nothing new. Ranku ech444 is trending now. It's actually kind of stopped due to this covid. Lekapothe vammoooo. Vaunties were opening legs left and right for ofttttsssss. 

Why to divorce after paccha card baa..

so will you suggest accepting her affair in your marriage until you get paccha card. This is modern slavery baa

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Why to divorce after paccha card baa..

so will you suggest accepting her affair in your marriage until you get paccha card. This is modern slavery baa

If it happens then it happens ba. 

Reality doesn't have emotions it just dumps at you without any warning. Only fools get buttttt hurt. I will walk away and find another flowerrrrm simple as that. 

Just now, veerigadu said:

Reality doesn't have emotions it just dumps at you without any warning. Only fools get buttttt hurt. I will walk away and find another flowerrrrm simple as that. 

Nenaithe ventante divorce baa, green card kosam affair 1 year accept chesthe, aa trauma life long untadhi.

5 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

oooh you got chitizen, fellwo indian women are now running ranku

ranku ani daani first letter starts with americans and too white, thats what you got, you worry about yourselves and not H4 aunties @3$%

le le le..maa ladies pativratalu..outside ladies bokulu ani veerigadu feeling

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

but ur citizenship gone case noo..edo 2 years emo kalisi vunte ne ga permanent card vachedi.

ofcourse anni telsukune digi vuntav le

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Nenaithe ventante divorce baa, green card kosam affair 1 year accept chesthe, aa trauma life long untadhi.

Dhuniyaaa la there are lot of flowers. One should know the realitivity of the situation. There is no such thing called absoluteness in anything. 

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

mari niku evaru open cheyaleda? anduke na grudge petukunnav h4 paina lol

ipudu deeniki reply..valla face laki nenu try kadu kada vachina dekanu ani istav..enduku ante some how nuvu nee self confidence vunchukovali ga..survival ki 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Dhuniyaaa la there are lot of flowers. One should know the realitivity of the situation. There is no such thing called absoluteness in anything. 

Enjoy life baa