Moderna vaccine tesukunnavallu pls come 🙏

Amrita

• Amrita changed the title to Moderna vaccine tesukunnavallu pls come 🙏
2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

@betapilli pls help !

Ma family lo andariki Pfizer eee, Moderna only ma attaya teeskundi and she didn't have any allergic reaction. If you're getting hives from vaccine it will be immediate, I don't think you can get a delayed allergic reaction. Enni days ayyindi vaccine teeskuni? 

2 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Ma family lo andariki Pfizer eee, Moderna only ma attaya teeskundi and she didn't have any allergic reaction. If you're getting hives from vaccine it will be immediate, I don't think you can get a delayed allergic reaction. Enni days ayyindi vaccine teeskuni? 

Researchers examine a few delayed skin reactions after Moderna vaccine

Mar 04, 2021 - 03:53 PM

hospital-workers-flu-vaccine.jpg

A research letter published yesterday in the New England Journal of Medicine looks at delayed injection-site skin reactions to the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine four to 11 days after 12 people received the first dose. All 12 received a second dose, since delayed injection-site or hypersensitivity reactions are not contraindications for subsequent vaccination. Three of them experienced a similar skin reaction and three a lesser reaction one to three days after the second dose, the authors said. Most received treatment for their symptoms, which resolved two to 11 days after onset. Delayed injection-site reactions occurred in 0.8% of the 30,420 participants in a phase 3 clinical trial of the vaccine, the study notes.

“We hope this letter encourages additional reporting and communication regarding the epidemiologic characteristics, causes, and implications of these delayed cutaneous reactions, since this information might allay the concerns of patients, encourage completion of vaccination, and minimize the unnecessary use of antibiotic agents,” the authors said.

3 minutes ago, siru said:

ohh thats scary..pfizer tiskovalsinidi kada

Unna appt cancel chesi mari Pfizer istunna center lo tesukunna but we still got moderna. They dont guarantee that vaccine its based on availability.

24 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Contact pcp. Naaku telisina vallaki 2 days lo poyindi

I went to CVS today. He said Moderna vaccine ki 10th day hives 2% people ki ala vastunnayi. Benadryl esukoni and cortizone apply chesukomannadu. Morning i had only for hands and legs now i have all over body including palm and foot. They are super itchy and painful.  Repu urgent care ki teravagane pota. Crying GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Researchers examine a few delayed skin reactions after Moderna vaccine

Mar 04, 2021 - 03:53 PM

hospital-workers-flu-vaccine.jpg

A research letter published yesterday in the New England Journal of Medicine looks at delayed injection-site skin reactions to the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine four to 11 days after 12 people received the first dose. All 12 received a second dose, since delayed injection-site or hypersensitivity reactions are not contraindications for subsequent vaccination. Three of them experienced a similar skin reaction and three a lesser reaction one to three days after the second dose, the authors said. Most received treatment for their symptoms, which resolved two to 11 days after onset. Delayed injection-site reactions occurred in 0.8% of the 30,420 participants in a phase 3 clinical trial of the vaccine, the study notes.

“We hope this letter encourages additional reporting and communication regarding the epidemiologic characteristics, causes, and implications of these delayed cutaneous reactions, since this information might allay the concerns of patients, encourage completion of vaccination, and minimize the unnecessary use of antibiotic agents,” the authors said.

Yeah, I don't know that allergic reactions can happen that later especially on skin. Usually allergic reaction is within 15 minutes, and delayed allergic reaction is between 6-9 hours. Ela undi skin meeda? Like a rash or worse? 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I went to CVS today. He said Moderna vaccine ki 10th day hives 2% people ki ala vastunnayi. Benadryl esukoni and cortizone apply chesukomannadu. Morning i had only for hands and legs now i have all over body including palms and foot. They are super itchy and painful.  Repu urgent care ki teravagane pota. Crying GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

😳

dont delay ...