Moderna vaccine tesukunnavallu pls come 🙏

Amrita

Did you try taking either loratadine or cetirizine to see if it may provide relief Incase this is some allergy related. For me Benadryl has been useless compared to Claritin or Zyrtec.

13 hours ago, Jilchika said:

Did you try taking either loratadine or cetirizine to see if it may provide relief Incase this is some allergy related. For me Benadryl has been useless compared to Claritin or Zyrtec.

I took Benadryl and Allegra . 

nenu pfizer teskunna ninna and friend took moderna

nasku sore arm undi but he got weezing constant

bit don’t worry about reactions they are good which means body is reacting to it

allergy etc ante it changes from body to body

9 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Inka taggaleda?

Inka spreading . Ippudu legs motham without gap vachesindi .  Urgent care lo the greatest doctor in the universe told to keep taking Allegra and Benadryl . Asalu taggaledu vatito ante he said keep using 2 days aey ga annadu. Ni kallu mokkuta please ah steriod ivvu ante it’s too early to give steriod annadu. 

This is my pic only . Body motham ilane undi . I want to scream and cry out loud . 

049-AFBE5-70-E9-4650-AC0-E-DF7402-E25942

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Inka spreading . Ippudu legs motham without gap vachesindi .  Urgent care lo the greatest doctor in the universe told to keep Allegra and Benadryl . Asalu taggaledu vatito ante he said keep using 2 days aey ga annadu. Ni kallu mokkuta please ah steriod ivvu ante it’s too early to give steriod annadu. 

This is my pic only . Body motham ilane undi . I want to scream and cry out loud . 

Don’t worry, you will be fine 

8 minutes ago, Spartan said:

nenu pfizer teskunna ninna and friend took moderna

nasku sore arm undi but he got weezing constant

bit don’t worry about reactions they are good which means body is reacting to it

allergy etc ante it changes from body to body

Bharinche laga undali ga ? Denikanna corona is less painful honestly . 😭😭😭

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Inka spreading . Ippudu legs motham without gap vachesindi .  Urgent care lo the greatest doctor in the universe told to keep taking Allegra and Benadryl . Asalu taggaledu vatito ante he said keep using 2 days aey ga annadu. Ni kallu mokkuta please ah steriod ivvu ante it’s too early to give steriod annadu. 

Yeah steroids are not good for health. Kudirite aa cream mottam apply chesi, sleeping pills veskuni paduko elago weekend e kada.