Moderna vaccine tesukunnavallu pls come 🙏

Amrita

On 4/2/2021 at 11:29 PM, Amrita said:

Miku delayed skin allergies vachaya after first dose ? 2% people are getting anta . If you got hives how long it took for you to become normal ? Appreciate your reply thanks . 

no, nothing of that sort. I did not hear from any others too ..

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Amrita said:

Started to get better e roju i feel medicines are working. Thanks rey for asking.

Malli in couple weeks of time lo 2nd dose theskovali ga ? Em chestav ? 

3 hours ago, i_sudigadu said:

Tagginda? 

Started to taggufy. Itch in control, redness decreased and bumps size decreased.

5 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Malli in couple weeks of time lo 2nd dose theskovali ga ? Em chestav ? 

Doctor em kadu tesukomannadu. I saw online too allergies vachina light antunnadu. 

Honestly, Picha bhayam ga undi second dose ante. I am very scared of these allergies again.  Completely ivi taggute malla dhairyam vastundemo. Kani vaccine ki ila rashes vachi office maneyalante office lo evaru oorukuntaru. Friday i took off i felt like my manager didnt even believe i got hives. I sent her my pic  silent_I1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Started to taggufy. Itch in control, redness decreased and bumps size decreased.

Doctor em kadu tesukomannadu. I saw online too allergies vachina light antunnadu. 

Honestly, Picha bhayam ga undi second dose ante. I am very scared of these allergies again.  Completely ivi taggute malla dhairyam vastundemo. Kani vaccine ki ila rashes vachi office maneyalante office lo evaru oorukuntaru. Friday i took off i felt like my manager didnt even believe i got hives. I sent her my pic  silent_I1

sad eyes GIF

• Sad 1

@Amrita

I got pfizer first dose , had pain in the arm for 1-2 days and felt a little uneasy , got some headaches for the next 2 days (these could be someother reason I feel)

scary if there are any reactions , good that you went to the doctor and got that addressed , hope you recover completely soon!

2 minutes ago, Galactus said:

@Amrita

I got pfizer first dose , had pain in the arm for 1-2 days and felt a little uneasy , got some headaches for the next 2 days (these could be someother reason I feel)

scary if there are any reactions , good that you went to the doctor and got that addressed , hope you recover completely soon!

Headaches could be because of vaccine. Naku kuda vachayi the day i took vaccine nd next day. 

Yeah i think i am in route to recovery. Thanks !

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Headaches could be because of vaccine. Naku kuda vachayi the day i took vaccine nd next day. 

Yeah i think i am in route to recovery. Thanks !

did you take it on weekend?