Moderna vaccine tesukunnavallu pls come 🙏

Amrita

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I got fever and chills on day 2. 

@betapilli my mom is diabetic why she didnt get when she is also using blood thining medication ?

I believe the reason you're getting hives is because you have some T cells in your body that are primed towards something in your skin. Me mother diabetes type I ayite, it means she has T cells against her pancreas, so pancreas are attacked by T cells and don't produce insulin. In your case, T cells are against something in your skin. It is difficult to analyze the entire T cell repertoire in everyone in order to know what someone has or doesn't have in their body. Anni T cell clonotypes evarevariki em em untayo cheppadam chala kashtam. Some people will have T cell clonotypes against covid, they will respond better to covid. Some people don't have those clonotypes, they can't respond as much. Me family lo rhuematoid arthritis history evarikaina unda? 

• Confused 2

few of my friends took moderna and no one has issues..i think cetrizen will work ..but NOT SURE..egg plant thoni kontha mandiki aitadi..but u said u didnt have any reaction to egg plant before..Hope you get better soon..

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

pfizer only 6 months antunnaru effective

j&j one dose but 80% effetive

SIr garu ikkada badha to chastunna sir miru johnson better evi better ante ippudu e thread lo nenem cheyali? I cant undo and retake vaccine i already took. 

3 minutes ago, jai_bali said:

few of my friends took moderna and no one has issues..i think cetrizen will work ..but NOT SURE..egg plant thoni kontha mandiki aitadi..but u said u didnt have any reaction to egg plant before..Hope you get better soon..

Thanks !

3 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Sorry @Amrita hope bendryl and other itchy cream will help ... I had sore arm for one day Pfizer though ... 

Yeah pfizer agi tesukovalsindi . :(

4 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Me family lo rhuematoid arthritis history evarikaina unda? 

Edi arthritis rondu same ah ? Yeah my dad has arthritis. His ISO no edo antu untaru high ani.

Naku nuvu chepina images ... shrimp tails thesthunapudu  hands infect avuthayi I don’t know how but it will go by one day or benydryl will work for me 

Just now, Amrita said:

Edi arthritis rondu same ah ? Yeah my dad has arthritis. His ISO no edo antu untaru high ani.

No, arthritis ki treatment for life untundi, this will go away sooner. Anti-inflammatory tho pothundi. Rhuematoid arthritis unte long term medication unna steroids tho kuda podu. How is your father reacting to the vaccine? 

Why r u waiting and posting here. If you have hives all over then go to ER. They may ask what you ate from last 24 hours or any medications that u r using. If it is because of moderna then they will contact CDC. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TechSri said:

Why r u waiting and posting here. If you have hives all over then go to ER. They may ask what you ate from last 24 hours or any medications that u r using. If it is because of moderna then they will contact CDC. 

I will go tomorrow morning as soon as urgent care opens. i took medicine for now. 

6 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Naku nuvu chepina images ... shrimp tails thesthunapudu  hands infect avuthayi I don’t know how but it will go by one day or benydryl will work for me 

I see.

4 minutes ago, betapilli said:

No, arthritis ki treatment for life untundi, this will go away sooner. Anti-inflammatory tho pothundi. Rhuematoid arthritis unte long term medication unna steroids tho kuda podu. How is your father reacting to the vaccine? 

My father and mom had light fever and chills on day 2 thats all.  They are perfectly alright.

57 minutes ago, Manchodu_Chedodu said:

are you Diabetic or Blodd pressure by any chance? any blood thinners you using?

in our clinical trails, we strongly recommended to take phyzer for those with medical conditions.

Nenu entha chepina evaru vinaledu DB lo.

Hope this goes away byitself.

Pfizer more safer ani cheppochu kada mari open ga. Diabetic bp vallu chala mandiki idhi teliyadu

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I will go tomorrow morning as soon as urgent care opens. i took medicine for now. 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

I see.

5fa2d23b7c57e6-99185449.png&static=true
Doctors Baffled: Basic Vitamin Melts Away...
Skincell Pro

My father and mom had light fever and chills on day 2 thats all.  They are perfectly alright.

Yeah, it's because you're younger and have a much stronger immune response than your father. Being older is better when you have auto-immune disorders. You will be fine. You just need a lot of anti-inflammatory medication. 

7 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Yeah, it's because you're younger and have a much stronger immune response than your father. Being older is better when you have auto-immune disorders. You will be fine. You just need a lot of anti-inflammatory medication. 

Thanks a lot @betapilli