When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

20 minutes ago, sri_sri999 said:

Ee caste groups nenu 6th class lone chusa ma school lo head master c so valla valaki ekkuva Mark's vesevaadu 

Hmm...seriously ? Marks caste based ah ? This is the most item thing i ever heard in my life.  He actually spoiled the kids. Worst teacher. sFun_duh2

14 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Peace Calm GIF - Peace Calm Brahmi GIFs....it's the other way around bro...usual ga thellolu manollaki bagane istharu promotions but manolle valla valla caste vallaki preference istharu...

Ivvarantunnaruga e thread lo

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

You irk my nerves.

love you fafa or macha based on who you are. malla nenu feminist maleist ani start cheyyaku roo..

33 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Motham follow kaley kani open ga go back to india annara anedi question ah @zarathustra ?

Yes i faced it.

1. Illinois lo oka woman told " You stupid Indian woman. go back to your country andi". Cops cops ante oh yeah i will call cops ani nenu 911 ki call chesa. He came and told that lady to leave and told her this is my country as much as hers. Nannu illegal illegal ani store motham vinipinche la 100 sarlu andi. Vachina office didnt even care to see my passport. Oh yeah a roju photo kosam vella naku ah roju passport office lo appt unde. 

2. I did face racism and casteism in my Masters.

3. Nenu work chesina oka place lo my manager was racist. Andarito baga matladedi nato tappa. I was only Indian in the team. 

I am not denying that there are racist Americans. I am denying systemic racism, atleast I don't think there is systemic racism against Indians, if anything we enjoy being a positive stereotype unlike Latinos or Black Americans. 

9 minutes ago, betapilli said:

I am not denying that there are racist Americans. I am denying systemic racism, atleast I don't think there is systemic racism against Indians, if anything we enjoy being a positive stereotype unlike Latinos or Black Americans. 

I do not agree. My cousins who are born and raised here who went to ivy league also complained that they cannot climb management ladder after a point.  Vallani kuda tokkesaru antaru. There is systemic racism. 

My cousins daughter who is a teenager who is born here says valla school lo vallani Indians antaru ta . Thats racism ani nene daniki cheppa she replied saying pinni just because i am born here my color doesnt change and the way ppl see me doesnt change andi. I was shocked that she experience racism here in US at that age. This is in San Diego.

I think you are fortunate to get exposed to only positive side of the society here.

Nenu ippduu work chestunna team full whites i love working with them they are awesome ppl and are not racists. I think i only got lucky here.

Naku soda, mocha frappe random ga konichina americans kuda unnaru. But, racism undi. Manaki casteism undi ga deep rooted i just feel its ok when they think we are stealing their jobs. Color , race , ethnicity veti based differences easy kadu povadam. They will always exist.  

PS: I didnt read all pages thread chala fast ga 35 pages ki vachindi. Hope i am not talking nonsense without context.

14 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Arey idanta kaadu kaani oka vlog esuko kastha chill kodatha work ayipoyindi ee rojuki

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

I do not agree. My cousins who are born and raised here who went to ivy league also complained that they cannot climb management ladder after a point.  Vallani kuda tokkesaru antaru. There is systemic racism. 

My cousins daughter who is a teenager who is born here says valla school lo vallani Indians antaru ta . Thats racism ani nene daniki cheppa she replied saying pinni just because i am born here my color doesnt change and the way ppl see me doesnt change andi. I was shocked that she experience racism here in US at that age. This is in San Diego.

I think you are fortunate to get exposed to only positive side of the society here.

Nenu ippduu work chestunna team full whites i love working with them they are awesome ppl and are not racists. I think i only got lucky here.

Naku soda, mocha frappe random ga konichina americans kuda unnaru. But, racism undi. Manaki casteism undi ga deep rooted i just feel its ok when they think we are stealing their jobs. Color , race , ethnicity veti based differences easy kadu povadam. They will always exist.  

PS: I didnt read all pages thread chala fast ga 35 pages ki vachindi. Hope i am not talking nonsense without context.

Thanks mate. Happy to see that there are right people in the world who show the Indians their right place and give them the treatment they deserve

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

This is not even joke....any website which encourages racism wont survive... This is hosted in USA...

If anyone reported this to google or advertising platforms with specific links... They will block list 

Not true. Punch Prabhakar ani okadu, Yesdi caste ni promote cheesthaadu. Personal attacks on all other castes, see his videos on YT and he is aDoctor based in USA and he does it even today

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

Hmm...seriously ? Marks caste based ah ? This is the most item thing i ever heard in my life.  He actually spoiled the kids. Worst teacher. sFun_duh2

In vjawada , in both colleges 

- only k can sit in front benches

- only they get top marks

_ even girls form groups and only love k boys

This is what I heard from multiple sources.

In masters one guy whose grand father is MLA tried doing the same.... He was left in railway station with underwear at 2am...

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

In vjawada , in both colleges 

- only k can sit in front benches

- only they get top marks

_ even girls form groups and only love k boys

This is what I heard from multiple sources.

In masters one guy whose grand father is MLA tried doing the same.... He was left in railway station with underwear at 2am...

If he has good abs and toned upper body, urgent ga pic ni upload cheyyi @betapilli will become his fan. 

If he is a potta batta batch, don't bother

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, sunnam said:

intha matladuthunnaru. 1989 lo Kops burned many kamma villages to ashes when vangaveeti murdered. One of my friend parents lost so much in that burning. Just a fact. Reality ilage untadi....:giggle:

Vanga-Ranga-Riots-1.jpg

Asalu VM Ranga yendhuku antha highlight ayyado thelusuko first. Its because of one caste domination in Coasta that yiu see even today. Now Jaggad is the only person who is repeating what Ranga did.

22 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Not true. Punch Prabhakar ani okadu, Yesdi caste ni promote cheesthaadu. Personal attacks on all other castes, see his videos on YT and he is aDoctor based in USA and he does it even today

Yes ee Punch Prabhakar n K C Cherukuri ani Dallas lo Telugu radio station lo program sesthaadu. Iddharu worst of the worst gajji kukkalu.