When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

1 minute ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Really 🙄 I never had such an exp in tg. Kani us ragane valla caste ppl ni room lo unchukodaniki okadu politics play chesi migilina vallani thanni tharimesadu. Room lo more than 6 ppl unna allow chesevadu... majority antha valla valle undali ani ... assal sissalu kula picchi chusindhi us lone . 

avunu mama, if you didn't experience caste in TG, it means there's no caste.. anthe na? haha..

youy are a brahmin. I'm not even brahmin. and I've never experienced caste discrimination because I was born in Chennai's most affluent neighbourhood. doesn't mean it doesn't exist in chennai. It means that I didn't recognize it.

Ask TG lower caste person, the guys who work as labourers.

too many upper class Indians get together, and declare stuff about India, without realising they  are in the top 5-10% in India..

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its most likely true. adhe kadha reality. inter caste marriage happens about 6-7% of time in India. 

andulo kooda Marathi brahmin marry Bengali brahmin and call it intercaste.

christian ne cheskunte prob solved.

6 minutes ago, sunnam said:

don't get emotional. think rationally with facts. You have money social life, parents backing, rich life. So you have everything so you don't need anything else. 

now poor person in village who works as a coolie, will have nothing. if he gets into trouble no one saves him. he will automatically gets attracted to his own caste group for financial help. This is fact and imbedded for thousands of generations. same for brahmins and vysyas. same for others. but reasons are selfish and ill intention. but works out great for them to get benefits 😁

many people forget this.

Hope people atleast challenge casteism within their social circle. Its disgusting to talk to uppercaste in India, once you realise how casteist these pricks are.

Just now, Iriswest said:

Andulo kuda caste undani monnane telusukunna.

it doesn't matter le. especially for people like you and I. caste is not a bothersome thing for us. very slight inconvenience. anthe.

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

i dont give a shyt to my casette or anyones 

:)

declaring this is unnecessary. 

it's just admitting that you live in a bubble. and that you have zero empathy for others who do face discrimination.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

declaring this is unnecessary. 

it's just admitting that you live in a bubble. and that you have zero empathy for others who do face discrimination.

i dont care what you think bro 

its just my opinion. 

i hate all these caste and shytt.. this is my opinion only. take it easy 

India is a casteist society. This is the reason why many brahmins, kshatriyas, vaishyas and rich shudras who are mediocre are able to live comfortably. Its not because of their merit. Its because of where they were born, and some little hard work.

not just informal social institutions, even formal public institutions are caste ridden in India. They all help uppercaste people succeed. 

just thank your stars that you were born into the right family. I thank my stars every night. I would have been a naxalite or some smuggler if I wasn't borrn where I was.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

many people forget this.

Hope people atleast challenge casteism within their social circle. Its disgusting to talk to uppercaste in India, once you realise how casteist these pricks are.

it will never go away. brutality and cruelity in villages is horrible. unless you are not associated with your caste group, you won't get financial or political back up when needed. Bank loans or cooperative society loans or private loans or any govt grant. it all comes due to caste.  everyone uses it in india for loans and money. but they talk high of themselves when caste discussions come. 

I seen many gottams showing hatredness to talk about caste. take silly opinion on caste groups. but they end up marrying rich people in same caste (not even poor people.  crores lo properties unnaya leva ani chusi sesukuntaru). 90% ide untadi.

anduke anedi. oka velu eduti vaipu chupedithe migilina 4 fingers ninne chupeduthunnayi ani. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

i dont care what you think bro 

its just my opinion. 

i hate all these caste and shytt.. this is my opinion only. take it easy 

It doesn't matter if you care or don't.Its the truth.

declaring that you are beyond caste is an asshole thing to do. it means you like to poke your nose into things that you don't even know about. Being proud of being an ignorant arrogant hack is just laughable.

intha matladuthunnaru. 1989 lo Kops burned many kamma villages to ashes when vangaveeti murdered. One of my friend parents lost so much in that burning. Just a fact. Reality ilage untadi....:giggle:

Vanga-Ranga-Riots-1.jpg

6 minutes ago, sunnam said:

it will never go away. brutality and cruelity in villages is horrible. unless you are not associated with your caste group, you won't get financial or political back up when needed. Bank loans or cooperative society loans or private loans or any govt grant. it all comes due to caste.  everyone uses it in india for loans and money. but they talk high of themselves when caste discussions come. 

I seen many gottams showing hatredness to talk about caste. take silly opinion on caste groups. but they end up marrying rich people in same caste (not even poor people.  crores lo properties unnaya leva ani chusi sesukuntaru). 90% ide untadi.

anduke anedi. oka velu eduti vaipu chupedithe migilina 4 fingers ninne chupeduthunnayi ani. 

casteism will change. It will take new forms, new social relations (some of them inclusive to specific kind of lower castes), like it is happening in cities.

But whatever happens, a huge chunk of people at the top will always be mediocre, telling themselves that passing some stupid exam means they are meritorious and deserve their place in the society. 

meanwhile at the bottom, we'll have a lot of smart human wasting their life doing menial work without having any stake in the society.

those at the top get together to gossip about social relations, about not being allowed into so and so gym because of whatever conditions... now we have feminism, gay rights, trans rights to the mix. a lot of upper class sh1ts fight exclusively for these rights while shouting down poor people, to feel good about themselves.