US Labour Department seeks public input on determining H-1B wage levels

kakatiya

The US Department of Labor has sought feedback from the public in the next 60 days on determining the wage levels for the employment of various immigrants and non-immigrants, including those on the H-1B visas, the most sought-after work visa among Indian professionals.

The H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows US companies to employ foreign workers in speciality occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise. Technology companies depend on it to hire tens of thousands of employees each year from countries like India and China.
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, kakatiya said:

The US Department of Labor has sought feedback from the public in the next 60 days on determining the wage levels for the employment of various immigrants and non-immigrants, including those on the H-1B visas, the most sought-after work visa among Indian professionals.

The H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows US companies to employ foreign workers in speciality occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise. Technology companies depend on it to hire tens of thousands of employees each year from countries like India and China.

most americans ki idhi endho kuda ardham kadhu....most of them are busy caring for themselves and I don't think they will sacrifice a little bit of their time to give their inputs....%$#$

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, snoww said:

Biden thatha idi matram sure gaa sesettu vunnadu. 

10 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

edi rollout ite extensions ki kuda implement chestaraa?

Entidi idi malli kotaga ?? Already rule lepesaru kada 

3 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

How? Explain? 

Desi consultancies will put whatever wage level it takes and make employee pay the tax..

Full time companies including witch cannot run by this practice.

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

most americans ki idhi endho kuda ardham kadhu....most of them are busy caring for themselves and I don't think they will sacrifice a little bit of their time to give their inputs....%$#$

H1B ane mata chalu, anni ardhamavalsina pani ledu ga

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

H1B ane mata chalu, anni ardhamavalsina pani ledu ga

bro...nenu manufacturing side lo pani chesthunna....I can say you except my boss/ex-bosses and fellow Indians, none of the office people or shopfloor people I worked with never knew what is H1B in at least 5 companies I worked for...

anthendhuku bro...nenu pani chesina desi company lo 95% shopfloor illegal galle including my wife...except me and my boss, no one knew about them...first thing is who cares ane attitude untadhi eellaki...Proud Brahmi GIF - Proud Brahmi Readymovie GIFs

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

bro...nenu manufacturing side lo pani chesthunna....I can say you except my boss/ex-bosses and fellow Indians, none of the office people or shopfloor people I worked with never knew what is H1B in at least 5 companies I worked for...

anthendhuku bro...nenu pani chesina desi company lo 95% shopfloor illegal galle including my wife...except me and my boss, no one knew about them...first thing is who cares ane attitude untadhi eellaki...Proud Brahmi GIF - Proud Brahmi Readymovie GIFs

IT  lo work chesey vallaki knows h1b 

mannufacturing different 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

IT  lo work chesey vallaki knows h1b 

mannufacturing different 

ante bro...IT vallaki koncham lokagnanam untadhi but USA is not completely IT kadha bro...mee dhaggara hardly enthamandhi pani chestharu bro office lo??

maa company lo maha aithe oka 5% office lo untaru and migatha 95% shoofloor lo untaru...%$#$