US Labour Department seeks public input on determining H-1B wage levels

kakatiya

2 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Mee wife citizen annav eppudu enti illegal antunnav?

maa wife citizen ani nenu ekkada cheppaledhu bro....thanu kid ga unnappude ee country ki illegal ga theesukoccharu...I think she was 15 years old when she moved to this country...%$#$

11 minutes ago, Shameless said:

maa wife citizen ani nenu ekkada cheppaledhu bro....thanu kid ga unnappude ee country ki illegal ga theesukoccharu...I think she was 15 years old when she moved to this country...%$#$

DACA meedha unda?

15 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

DACA meedha unda?

unfortunately she is not eligible...they gave up to 2007, but my wife moved here in 2008...ee year emaina changes chesthe baguntadhi...she will be happy though....%$#$

11 hours ago, Shameless said:

Nee visa apply chesa ma wife pina adi edi ani cheppav kada vayya

8 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Nee visa apply chesa ma wife pina adi edi ani cheppav kada vayya

you can check all of my posts bro...nenu ekkada cheppaledhu....once naa GC osthe appudu cheyyochu but adhi kuda not that easy coz she has to move to mexico in order for me to file her papers...rules have changed now...her grandma filed papers for my wife's mom and my wife and they are still in line though...%$#$

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

you can check all of my posts bro...nenu ekkada cheppaledhu....once naa GC osthe appudu cheyyochu but adhi kuda not that easy coz she has to move to mexico in order for me to file her papers...rules have changed now...her grandma filed papers for my wife's mom and my wife and they are still in line though...%$#$

Ade GC discussion cheppav mee gf ni evvaro adopt chesukunnaru so ala thanaki gc vachindi leda process lo undi anukunta malli eppudu emo illegal antunnav. anyways good luck tc bye

3 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Ade GC discussion cheppav mee gf ni evvaro adopt chesukunnaru so ala thanaki gc vachindi leda process lo undi anukunta malli eppudu emo illegal antunnav. anyways good luck tc bye

she is still illegal bro....GC still in process...I mean thana grandma thanani adopt chesukuni GC file chesindhi but still it's a long wait game kadha...process ayyentha varaku my wife is undocumented bro...

maa wife valla cousin kuda undocumented but one time when she was I think 16, she was molested, so she got gc through U visa...%$#$ 

Just now, Shameless said:

she is still illegal bro....GC still in process...I mean thana grandma thanani adopt chesukuni GC file chesindhi but still it's a long wait game kadha...process ayyentha varaku my wife is undocumented bro...

maa wife valla cousin kuda undocumented but one time when she was I think 16, she was molested, so she got gc through U visa...%$#$ 

ade ade edi kuda cheppav mee mama valla friend kid molestation case US nundi mexico vellaka pettindi ani adi nuvve na?

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

ade ade edi kuda cheppav mee mama valla friend kid molestation case US nundi mexico vellaka pettindi ani adi nuvve na?

yes nene petta...he is out on bail now...after much negotiation with the judge, he reduced the bail amount to $70,000, so the guy had to pay 10% of the money and he is out now...the case might go for at least next 2-3 years ani annadu attorney gadu and the attorney is charging $30,000 for the case...%$#$

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

yes nene petta...he is out on bail now...after much negotiation with the judge, he reduced the bail amount to $70,000, so the guy had to pay 10% of the money and he is out now...the case might go for at least next 2-3 years ani annadu attorney gadu and the attorney is charging $30,000 for the case...%$#$

Lol, papam.. just ala cheppagane case file chesi jail ki pampisthara US lo kuda

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Lol, papam.. just ala cheppagane case file chesi jail ki pampisthara US lo kuda

nenu kuda shock ayya bro...%$#$

15 minutes ago, Shameless said:

how you are managing health insurance, drivers license, bank account for undocumented spouse.

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

how you are managing health insurance, drivers license, bank account for undocumented spouse.

health insurance ki only ITIN/SSN needed, she has driverse license which says not for identification purpose in IL, she has bank account since she went to high school here and her's is student account...I opened that account for her 10 years ago though...%$#$

33 minutes ago, Shameless said:

health insurance ki only ITIN/SSN needed, she has driverse license which says not for identification purpose in IL, she has bank account since she went to high school here and her's is student account...I opened that account for her 10 years ago though...%$#$

Mexico EB dates are current. why dont you use spouse country of birth and get your GC bro?