I94 Out of status

terminator_desi

Hi Guys,

Need some help on "Out of Status" issue.My friend H1b is valid until August 2021 .He went to India for stamping in 2019 May and was given I94 until 202O November at port of entry by mistake.My friend noticed this error only when he was filing for H1b renewal last week.His Attorney is saying that my friend is out of status since 202O November and it will create serious immigrations problems and he might have to go for stamping in India.Does anyone have idea on this issue?

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

sorry to say...but dumb friend.

He did not pay attention to details bro.He is a doctor earning more than 400k per annum.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi Guys,

Need some help on "Out of Status" issue.My friend H1b is valid until August 2021 .He went to India for stamping in 2019 May and was given I94 until 202O November at port of entry by mistake.My friend noticed this error only when he was filing for H1b renewal last week.His Attorney is saying that my friend is out of status since 202O November and it will create serious immigrations problems and he might have to go for stamping in India.Does anyone have idea on this issue?

i had name issue one time but adhi  email pampinchi change chepincha

dhs ki email petta appudu

aa support ippudu vundho ledho telidhu

i94 support email vuntadhi 

• Like 1

Ask them to go to the airport POE to get it corrected. One of my friend had the same issue and it was only for one month out of status and they corrected it after PHL airport DHS office visit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi Guys,

It's not by mistake I think his passport expiry ??? He might have renewed recently? To an extent attorney might be correct , ask him to consult other attorney if he has doubts on him he can do murthy, challa, reddy and have consultation  , as they better bro

It can be easily solved just he might have to make one more entry

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

h1b valid undi ga..y out of status...h1 meeda i20 untadi ga valid dhi

Most recently received I94 overrides the old one.His most I94 from port of entry overrided the I94 on H1b I797

3 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Most recently received I94 overrides the old one.His most I94 from port of entry overrided the I94 on H1b I797

Ok

3 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

then that's an issue

check with sheila murthy, she dealt lot of cases like this

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

i had name issue one time but adhi  email pampinchi change chepincha

dhs ki email petta appudu

aa support ippudu vundho ledho telidhu

i94 support email vuntadhi 

Undi. he can email to nearest office. but present day should not be out of status to correct the date. 

Is he working for the same company during the old stamped H-1B and now?

If so, he can go out to Mexico or Canada and return right away with "automatic visa revalidation"

Antha dimag lekunda etla untaar vayya malli doctor meedi nundi.