I94 Out of status

terminator_desi

44 minutes ago, sunnam said:

athanu chesedi edo athanu chesthadu. madyalo y u bother about him? y u scare him so much. neeku elagu Canada PR undi. US GC kuda line lo undi.

inka ne G nuvvu kaduko. don't scare people so much. sky won't fall or world will not end today evening. 😏

if you have guts come with identity and talk.

what I was talking? and what nonsense you talking?

reality telusukotaaniki scaring antavu?

2 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

h1b meeda i20 untadi ga..

i20 is for students not for H-1B. you mean i-94?

H-1B meeda vunde i-94 can be over written by CBP while coming back. CBP has such authority.

20 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Is he working for the same company during the old stamped H-1B and now?

If so, he can go out to Mexico or Canada and return right away with "automatic visa revalidation"

AVR lo i-94 issue cheyyaru

On 4/6/2021 at 8:02 PM, terminator_desi said:

Hi Guys,

Need some help on "Out of Status" issue.My friend H1b is valid until August 2021 .He went to India for stamping in 2019 May and was given I94 until 202O November at port of entry by mistake.My friend noticed this error only when he was filing for H1b renewal last week.His Attorney is saying that my friend is out of status since 202O November and it will create serious immigrations problems and he might have to go for stamping in India.Does anyone have idea on this issue?

One solution is to marry a shitizenn .. e unauthorized stay lu work lu waive aipothayii .. marry only a shitizeenn not gc holder. If he is not married.

6 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi friends,Thanks for your valuable suggestions.My friend's attorney was able to reach out to CBP an update I94 within one day.Since he is a doctor attorney argued that his patients will be impacted if he has to go back to India and come back.CBP understood the situation and fixed the issue in one day

Awesome!!! Congrats to ur frnd 🙂🙂

6 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi friends,Thanks for your valuable suggestions.My friend's attorney was able to reach out to CBP an update I94 within one day.Since he is a doctor attorney argued that his patients will be impacted if he has to go back to India and come back.CBP understood the situation and fixed the issue in one day

awesome. CBP did right thing. Your friend has right to work till H1 validity. *=:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

@futureofandhra @kool_buddi @csrcsr @sunnam @AmritaThanks for your valuable suggestions.My friend's attorney was able to reach out to CBP an update I94 within one day.Since he is a doctor attorney argued that his patients will be impacted if he has to go back to India and come back.CBP understood the situation and fixed the issue in one day

I knew he can contact CBP and update. Congratulations to your friend. bl@st

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I knew he can contact CBP and update. Congratulations to your friend. bl@st

Can you assure it would happen to all who has invalid or expired I-94? 

Due to pandemic Drs getting exceptions like emergency visa stamping etc.,

But as per rule one has to leave country and need to comeback.

Same CBP/administration  don’t care about software professionals who designed software applications to treat patients intime and saving lives.

1 hour ago, sunnam said:

awesome. CBP did right thing. Your friend has right to work till H1 validity. *=:

Without valid I-94 H-1 visa is useless as per law or rules in place.

24 minutes ago, accuman said:

Can you assure it would happen to all who has invalid or expired I-94? 

Due to pandemic Drs getting exceptions like emergency visa stamping etc.,

But as per rule one has to leave country and need to comeback.

Same CBP/administration  don’t care about software professionals who designed software applications to treat patients intime and saving lives.

Have some self respect and stop quoting me . You told many wrong things on immigration just on this DB . Stop your crap !! LTT cheyamantava na thread on going back to previous employer ? 

You are not entitled for my answers and I hate to even quote you . Anduke I ignored your previous half knowledge posts . I don’t need to assure anyone on this DB . This is a forum . Assurances kavalante 350$ Katti Murthy law firm lo appointment tesukoni adugu . Blocking you . 

Naluguru bagupadite edche rakam. @KumarUncle of DB nuvvu . I doubt you both are same also .