I94 Out of status

terminator_desi

1 minute ago, Boom1 said:

no one is using loopholes. This thread issue got sorted out by calling CBP, people advised to call CBP and it worked.. you kept telling he is out of status  and no option other than to go out of country..

Can you assure it works for all professions as per current law or regulations? 

Just now, accuman said:

This post is specific, we are not debating for all issues. Someone posted an issue, try to help if you can. If not do not scare people.. If you cannot help, better tell them to contact immigration lawyers who always have ways to try to correct some things.

28 minutes ago, accuman said:

One more ignorant spotted

NIKANNA IGNORANT ARROGANT EVADU LEDU. STOP GIVING IMMIGRATION SUGGESTIONS ON THIS FORUM . YOU KNOW NOTHING EXCEPT CRAPP. COME OUT OF YOUR EGO AND HALF KNOWLEDGE POSTS. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND STOP SCARING PEOPLE ON IMMIGRATION ISSUES. 

@afdb__sai @MOD23

This guy is saying i am out of status and giving wrong immigration suggestions. I will report if he calls me so one more time. He also asked me to go back to my country in another post. This is stupid than racists saying go back to country. Please take action. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, accuman said:

I will tell them to try with CBP for any profession first . If not, they need to work with their immigration lawyers for next options..

On 4/6/2021 at 8:02 PM, terminator_desi said:

Hi Guys,

Need some help on "Out of Status" issue.My friend H1b is valid until August 2021 .He went to India for stamping in 2019 May and was given I94 until 202O November at port of entry by mistake.My friend noticed this error only when he was filing for H1b renewal last week.His Attorney is saying that my friend is out of status since 202O November and it will create serious immigrations problems and he might have to go for stamping in India.Does anyone have idea on this issue?

one of my friend experienced this.  sandiego deggara border dhati malli enter ayyadu. Matter corrected in few hours. This is what his attorney suggested.

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Totally nake cheppadu evariko enduku?

I contacted murthy panel and did what they said. I went back to old employer and worked 9 months and again got transfer done. He says total CRAP ! I keep myself calm and never respond to his messages. Assurances kavalanta who is entitled for my reply or assurances? Manchiga matladite evadanna manchiga reply chestadu. EVadanna problem lo unte finish type lo matladutadu. You see this thread itself. He knows nothing keeps shhitting whatever he thinks from his mouth.

I wouldnt react most times but already tappu ani prove ayyaka kuda he keeps ranting same SHITTT that he is right. Andariki anni televu we are not attorneys tappayina graceful ga accept cheyachu. Inka rettistadu tappu ani prove ayina. Na prev visa invalid ayyi nenu out of status preiod anta. 7 months payroll run ayyi malla ela approved my transfer? WHat crap he knows?  He is wrong ane daniki living proof na case. I dont still bother his posts. Naku malla malla he replies thats what irks me.

yeah, I have seen his posts from so many years.. whenever some thing related to immigration topic comes up his posts are always scare mongering..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ravi860 said:

one of my friend experienced this.  sandiego deggara border dhati malli enter ayyadu. Matter corrected in few hours. This is what his attorney suggested.

Yes this is what needs to be done and applicable to all without exceptions. But, invalid I-94 180 days kante ekkuva vunte letting back is not easy. 

Just now, accuman said:

Yes this is what needs to be done and applicable to all without exceptions. But, invalid I-94 180 days kante ekkuva vunte letting back is not easy. 

yes these are very serious things! Every single day counts.

2 minutes ago, Boom1 said:

yeah, I have seen his posts from so many years.. whenever some thing related to immigration topic comes up his posts are always scare mongering..

Yup ! 

1 minute ago, accuman said:

Now ignorants vacchi they call us we are scaring people.😂

Stop cover drive nuvvu ignorant anedaniki proof CBP lo correct ayina TS friend case @3$%

Ikkada evadu avi serious kadu analedey ? Serious kabatte ni uchita half knowledge salahalu keep to your self annam.  Inka lagaku tegipotundi. @3$%

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, accuman said:

Now ignorants vacchi they call us we are scaring people.😂

Just now, Amrita said:

Stop cover drive nuvvu ignorant anedaniki proof CBP lo correct ayina TS friend case @3$%

ayyoo ala ela correct chesaru CBP, they did mistake as per accuman, he is going to call them now 17qrtl.gif

On 4/6/2021 at 7:02 PM, terminator_desi said:

Hi Guys,

Need some help on "Out of Status" issue.My friend H1b is valid until August 2021 .He went to India for stamping in 2019 May and was given I94 until 202O November at port of entry by mistake.My friend noticed this error only when he was filing for H1b renewal last week.His Attorney is saying that my friend is out of status since 202O November and it will create serious immigrations problems and he might have to go for stamping in India.Does anyone have idea on this issue?

My friend was in the same boat, he went out of country to mexico for a weekend and got new i94 stamped at POE. Once the new stamp received, he will be back into status.

8 hours ago, Amrita said:

Ikkada evadu avi serious kadu analedey ? Serious kabatte ni uchita half knowledge salahalu keep to your self annam.  Inka lagaku tegipotundi. @3$%

CBP not correcting expired I-94s while applicant is inside these days. They have exception as he/she is a Doctor. For regular professions no exceptions and without Covid pandemic even doctors also have to go outside. That’s the point making. If you want to learn hard way let your I-94 expire and see correction is possible while you are inside. Then you would know.