Ee racist lk daya dakshanalameda ..inka enni Rojulu vay ..sicago immi story

toranam

ANONYMOUS POST: 

Me and my [H1&H4 visa] spouse were travelling through Chicago airport two weeks back from now , we faced unprecedented situation at immigration. 

Officer asked us some basic questions about company & our stay in abroad, then he asked us to follow at CBP office. Few hours later he asked us to pass our cellphones and we gave them , later he found out some chat in my wife’s  cell phone and that chat was about when she was talking to her friend few months ago while friend of her asking about her brother in law job , and she said he is doing job in engineering that’s what she replied and entire chat was in native languages and he did not understand neither user translator , later he called to me and asked me

question like where your wife were doing job etc... honestly she did not even do job for even single day and I asked him you guys can double check ... based upon that suspicious “job keyword” he kept asking Same question again and again like couple of hours , later he said you are lying and we know your culture etc.. so you have two options , either you can 

Withdrew your visa ( which is called inadmissible entry , in this case we can re-apply for visa while we arrive in our country , FYI.. I-797 is still valid though )  or we can ban you for five years.. so I didn’t have any choice so I choose first option and they Sent us back in our country..

Not sure if anyone facing issue before but we need you help , working with company to get sort out. However just wanted to know what could be the best to deal with this kind of scenario..

Thanks for help..!!

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

Edo fake story laga undhi 

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

Edo fake story laga undhi 

Ledu bro copied original post from fb immi group posted by netra Chava 

Just now, toranam said:

Sicago always known for ...scrutiny kada 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

+1

Edo chesuntaru ah couple . Em lekunda ila avvadam extremely rare.

Maa friend in IAD lo 5 hrs savagotattaru sign Chey deport chestam ni..until we experience the situation no one accepts it

Just now, toranam said:

Sicago always known for ...scrutiny kada 

EVen then based on phone conversation enduku back pamputaru? Some part of story is missing. Vallu chesinavi evvaru forums lo chepparu. AVVO lanti places lo kuda tracking untundi.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Amrita said:

EVen then based on phone conversation enduku back pamputaru? Some part of story is missing. Vallu chesinavi evvaru forums lo chepparu. AVVO lanti places lo kuda tracking untundi.  

Vadu racist ayiundacchu kada 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, toranam said:

Vadu racist ayiundacchu kada 

Racist ayite vadu kotla mandi ni pampali. Chicago lo POE lo enta mandi desis untaru ? Trust me tappu chesinavadu only jarigindi cheptadu chesindi cheppadu. Forums lo proof establish chesukodu cheppi.  All he wants to know is info to come out of it. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, toranam said:

Ledu bro copied original post from fb immi group posted by netra Chava 

Nuvvu create chesavu ani kaadu. Basic ga vallu ee tappu cheyyakapothe just chat ni base chesukunni 5 years ban chestara? 

If the story is true, I am interested in the Immi's version of it too. post chesina vallu convenient ga valla version post chesi undavachu

I don't think Immi people take phones and check phones unless they have confirmed evidence about something. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Nuvvu create chesavu ani kaadu. Basic ga vallu ee tappu cheyyakapothe just chat ni base chesukunni 5 years ban chestara? 

If the story is true, I am interested in the Immi's version of it too. post chesina vallu convenient ga valla version post chesi undavachu

I don't think Immi people take phones and check phones unless they have confirmed evidence about something. 

Recent ga db lo ney post vesaru kada ...email check chesi pake resume ani ind Pamparu back 

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Racist ayite vadu kotla mandi ni pampali. Chicago lo POE lo enta mandi desis untaru ? Trust me tappu chesinavadu only jarigindi cheptadu chesindi cheppadu. Forums lo proof establish chesukodu cheppi.  All he wants to know is info to come out of it. 

We know ur culture anandam endi Mari