Ee racist lk daya dakshanalameda ..inka enni Rojulu vay ..sicago immi story

toranam

1 hour ago, ARYA said:

something is missing in this story...

They definitely had some red flags . I travelled multiple times through O'Hare airport nothing of this sort happened

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, toranam said:
ANONYMOUS POST: 

Me and my [H1&H4 visa] spouse were travelling through Chicago airport two weeks back from now , we faced unprecedented situation at immigration. 

Officer asked us some basic questions about company & our stay in abroad, then he asked us to follow at CBP office. Few hours later he asked us to pass our cellphones and we gave them , later he found out some chat in my wife’s  cell phone and that chat was about when she was talking to her friend few months ago while friend of her asking about her brother in law job , and she said he is doing job in engineering that’s what she replied and entire chat was in native languages and he did not understand neither user translator , later he called to me and asked me

question like where your wife were doing job etc... honestly she did not even do job for even single day and I asked him you guys can double check ... based upon that suspicious “job keyword” he kept asking Same question again and again like couple of hours , later he said you are lying and we know your culture etc.. so you have two options , either you can 

Withdrew your visa ( which is called inadmissible entry , in this case we can re-apply for visa while we arrive in our country , FYI.. I-797 is still valid though )  or we can ban you for five years.. so I didn’t have any choice so I choose first option and they Sent us back in our country..

Not sure if anyone facing issue before but we need you help , working with company to get sort out. However just wanted to know what could be the best to deal with this kind of scenario..

Thanks for help..!!

something is definitely missing here...either wife was involved in something illegal job or her friend which they don't want to reveal everything and blaming the officer as racist....ee officers 1000s of people ni interview chestharu everyday, ee okka family ne target cheyaru...%$#$

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

+1

Edo chesuntaru ah couple . Em lekunda ila avvadam extremely rare.

You are wrong dude ... sometimes they will do it in that airport ... I know my friends deported too 

10 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Oka two years back kuda oka rumour or true ipadiki doubte poe degara binary search algorithm rayamandu ani🤣🤣

Vaadu porapaatu na nannu adigithe naa situation in POE exam center

BglOJQ.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

2h7b7a.gif

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, argadorn said:

You are wrong dude ... sometimes they will do it in that airport ... I know my friends deported too 

i at least entered 20 times( Inka ekkuve) in chicago as POE . I never had an experience nor  my friends who studied in same state and traveled frequently faced it. I find it so hard to believe it.  I am not denying what u say but i think there will be more to the story than we know that they just got deported.

My own cousin got deported in Chicago and was sent back. Oh yeah evariki teledu but he was caught doing offcampus. He did some social service too but he forgot to update it somewhere . CBP ah year aey pettaru (2003)  so he got ten printed. 1st day off campus edo red note type sting operations ayitayi anta ga ala. Next time India ki vachi back enter avutunte pamparu back. Evarikaina telusa why he was deported NO . They only know half part of the story. Tappu chesina vadu dappu kottukodu.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, toranam said:

We know ur culture anandam endi Mari 

Sympathy kosam vellu e statement make up chesundachu kada? Vallu anta open ga enduku antaru? Airport lo surveillance undada? I find it impossible to believe this.

31 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Oka two years back kuda oka rumour or true ipadiki doubte poe degara binary search algorithm rayamandu ani🤣🤣

that was true

it happened in sicago 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, toranam said:
ANONYMOUS POST: 

Me and my [H1&H4 visa] spouse were travelling through Chicago airport two weeks back from now , we faced unprecedented situation at immigration. 

Officer asked us some basic questions about company & our stay in abroad, then he asked us to follow at CBP office. Few hours later he asked us to pass our cellphones and we gave them , later he found out some chat in my wife’s  cell phone and that chat was about when she was talking to her friend few months ago while friend of her asking about her brother in law job , and she said he is doing job in engineering that’s what she replied and entire chat was in native languages and he did not understand neither user translator , later he called to me and asked me

question like where your wife were doing job etc... honestly she did not even do job for even single day and I asked him you guys can double check ... based upon that suspicious “job keyword” he kept asking Same question again and again like couple of hours , later he said you are lying and we know your culture etc.. so you have two options , either you can 

Withdrew your visa ( which is called inadmissible entry , in this case we can re-apply for visa while we arrive in our country , FYI.. I-797 is still valid though )  or we can ban you for five years.. so I didn’t have any choice so I choose first option and they Sent us back in our country..

Not sure if anyone facing issue before but we need you help , working with company to get sort out. However just wanted to know what could be the best to deal with this kind of scenario..

Thanks for help..!!

Am not sure if the above story was fake or real. But i belive that i could happen to anyone. Two of my friends got deported during their masters. Phones laps anni teskuntaru. Eli room lo kurchomantaru evadu radu after 3-7 hours dakha ovbserve chestharu camera lo tarvtha vachi electronic goods anni teskoni first vadu cvs chusthadu and phone lo keywords search bar lo chusthary like fake resume evanni. Easy ga dorkipotharu vadu ah oka point kosam chusthadu. And mana valla medha asalke negative untadhi and by they way valla racism mamulga undadhu be it karre na....or whities they all same when it comes to us.  Monna stamping ki cpt chesina vallani apesaru h1 approve ina kuda. These airport officers are fuk. Ideats. Racism and humiliation experience ithey gani telidhu especially e usa lo. But never be silent mana @zarathustrabro k uncle medha ela facts tho kottado and ela thittado alane cheppali.