Need career suggestion

hathirambalaji

38 minutes ago, hathirambalaji said:

Engineering without MPC foundation  in +2 manage cheyocha?

konchem kastame, with cec tho engineering 

but you can try with som private colleges, any back door entry or any, try cheydam lo em poyindi.... e roju repu engineering not a big deal.. 

If this is not then Degree Bsc computers or any 3 year science course, then  masters in computers lile Msc computers or MCA another 3 year course or i think its 2 years now, then F1 

I think without MPC in +2, difficult to go for Engineering or Bsc Maths/Stats. Without STEM degree, post masters in USA going to be tough (I.e. without STEM OPT).

Other option is MBA. In any case, masters in India is required to complete 16 years of education.

6 hours ago, dasari123 said:

Tell her not to waste time in studies, ask her to keep Lord PK pic in purse and pray everyday, buy BTech certificate from JNTU for 30K INR, apply for visa and land in US for masters. Even in US ask her to pray Lord PK, inka life settle. Hail Lord PK

@3$%

what show you going bro??

7 hours ago, hathirambalaji said:

Maa niece doing her intermediate(+2) in ECE( economic, commerce and computers).

thanaki US ki vachi masters chedamani undi. Lower middle class and well to do family. Her parents had high hopes on her.

she need career suggestion. Intermediate ayyaka degree em chesthe US ki vachi masters cheyochu.

career track edhaythe baguntundho cheppandi please..

ECE inter lo chesaka engineering lo seat vasthundo bro? I have no idea how it works. But whatever degree she does in India, she can always enroll in CS course in masters. CS lo or Any programming lang lo training teskomanu while doing degree. 
Career track wise CS always best and nothing can beat it. US aithey inka boledu opportunities.. But a ammyiki istam lekapothey kastam, CS is challenging kabatti dedication, interest and hard work undali. 

GUD LUCK to her. 

• Upvote 1

Some universities offer one year accelerated degree for those who does not have a bachelor's degree. And then 2 years Masters. So in total 3 years to complete MS.

On 4/8/2021 at 9:31 AM, MRI said:

conflicting vunnayi bro.. Undergrad kooda US loney cheyagalada?

Undergrad US lo chese antha sthomatha ledu bro. Degree elagola india lo chesi loan teesukoni ms cheyochu ani..

7 minutes ago, hathirambalaji said:

Undergrad US lo chese antha sthomatha ledu bro. Degree elagola india lo chesi loan teesukoni ms cheyochu ani..

Hei ..she can go to polytechnic 1 year and do engineering in computer science...check that option..

9 minutes ago, hathirambalaji said:

For bsc msc getting visa is very rare..unless her college is reputed..don't spoil her life joining degree..

2 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

For bsc msc getting visa is very rare..unless her college is reputed..don't spoil her life joining degree..

Many got visa, don’t give waste suggestions Valentines Day Love GIF by Robert E Blackmon

26 minutes ago, dasari123 said:

Many got visa, don’t give waste suggestions Valentines Day Love GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Sorry sir ..I am not giving waste suggestions.. I clearly told unless she is from reputed degree college..do you know the quality of degree colleges now a days..? Forget about degree colleges ..even the rural engineering colleges  are doing poorly..

Unless she is getting her degree from top ranked degree colleges in the state..which I don't think we have anymore..she is going to find it tough..something like layola and st.francis st.joseph...

Your reply is as wonderful as your gif.

• Haha 1

On 4/7/2021 at 10:32 PM, hathirambalaji said:

Maa niece doing her intermediate(+2) in ECE( economic, commerce and computers).

thanaki US ki vachi masters chedamani undi. Lower middle class and well to do family. Her parents had high hopes on her.

she need career suggestion. Intermediate ayyaka degree em chesthe US ki vachi masters cheyochu.

career track edhaythe baguntundho cheppandi please..

Bro i did

BA political science 

came to masters 

and doing IT job on reporting 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

Sorry sir ..I am not giving waste suggestions.. I clearly told unless she is from reputed degree college..do you know the quality of degree colleges now a days..? Forget about degree colleges ..even the rural engineering colleges  are doing poorly..

Unless she is getting her degree from top ranked degree colleges in the state..which I don't think we have anymore..she is going to find it tough..something like layola and st.francis st.joseph...

Your reply is as wonderful as your gif.

Don’t talk crap, there are 1000s of people in US with fake Engineering degree. Be in your limits about my gif bro!