Need career suggestion

hathirambalaji

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

Sorry sir ..I am not giving waste suggestions.. I clearly told unless she is from reputed degree college..do you know the quality of degree colleges now a days..? Forget about degree colleges ..even the rural engineering colleges  are doing poorly..

Unless she is getting her degree from top ranked degree colleges in the state..which I don't think we have anymore..she is going to find it tough..something like layola and st.francis st.joseph...

Your reply is as wonderful as your gif.

48 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Bro i did

BA political science 

came to masters 

and doing IT job on reporting 

Look here @kakatiyabro, don’t spread fake news 

2 minutes ago, dasari123 said:

Don’t talk crap, there are 1000s of people in US with fake Engineering degree. Be in your limits about my gif bro!

Fake engg degree ahhh oh my Lord PK 

3 minutes ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

BE- CS. Learn data analytics and some programming. Web development and Python scripting helpful.

6 years lo neeku damager job lo untadi.

Don’t spread fake news, we will study only in cpt colleges and then worry about rest in optValentines Day Love GIF by Robert E Blackmon

1 hour ago, dasari123 said:

Don’t spread fake news, we will study only in cpt colleges and then worry about rest in optValentines Day Love GIF by Robert E Blackmon

That gif. Baboi...

10 hours ago, dasari123 said:

Look here @kakatiyabro, don’t spread fake news 

Dude do you even read english ? Read my earlier post again..for every 1 visa approval  for degree holder I will show you twenty rejections..the ratio is too high... You got to be graduating from reputed degree colleges which I mentioned earlier.

A guy with 37 backlogs in engineering got visa..that doesn't mean everyone with 37 backlogs will get visa .the chance of rejection is way too high..  

The calculated risk cannot be taken in such cases... 

You are twisting my own suggestions as fake when I made it clear twice ! What are you trying to prove here ? Don't quote me again if you can't read english. I am sorry.

10 hours ago, dasari123 said:

Don’t talk crap, there are 1000s of people in US with fake Engineering degree. Be in your limits about my gif bro!

You mention about fake degrees and not talking crap in same sentence.. :giggle: 

I am seeing a new standard for denseness here. (You can google the meaning of denseness  😄)

10 hours ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

BE- CS. Learn data analytics and some programming. Web development and Python scripting helpful.

6 years lo neeku damager job lo untadi.

I would add 1-2 years of programming experience before coming for masters. 

Coding academically is very different than coding professionally. 

Masters in , especially universities like asu, utd you can enhance your professional skills academically , with great internship opputunities. 

Most students end up getting caught in developing academic skills to a level that are not valuable for a product development.

33 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

You mention about fake degrees and not talking crap in same sentence.. :giggle: 

I am seeing a new standard for denseness here. (You can google the meaning of denseness  😄)

I won’t I am Lord PK fan, Hail Lord PK and don’t laugh too much people will think you are mad bro 

38 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Dude do you even read english ? Read my earlier post again..for every 1 visa approval  for degree holder I will show you twenty rejections..the ratio is too high... You got to be graduating from reputed degree colleges which I mentioned earlier.

A guy with 37 backlogs in engineering got visa..that doesn't mean everyone with 37 backlogs will get visa .the chance of rejection is way too high..  

The calculated risk cannot be taken in such cases... 

You are twisting my own suggestions as fake when I made it clear twice ! What are you trying to prove here ? Don't quote me again if you can't read english. I am sorry.

I will show yo 100 approvals with fake btech degree who got GC in USA, do t be sorry. Be a Lord PK fan you will be fine in future!