Andhra Pradesh: Centre to upgrade 10 state highways to national highways

Ryzen_renoir

37 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

Hyd to vizag via bza takes 10 to 12 hrs currently in car at nearly 700 kms or above

if this expressway gets done it will drastically reduce time to 3 to 5 hrs

Ledhu abbaa it may reduce 30-60 mins travel time  , that's it

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Chennai bangalore 272kms aa? lol.. 

straight line vesina kooda 285kms osthondi..ee gadkari gaadu boku laaga unnadu ga.

272 kms new road along with some existing bits . 

You need to read in between the lines 

Hyderabad - Raipur straight line aey 550km choopisthondi

evadra ee list ni compile chesina yedhava.. Nitin Gadkari office lo kurroda, lekunte IT cell mundala?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Hyderabad - Raipur straight line aey 550km choopisthondi

evadra ee list ni compile chesina yedhava.. Nitin Gadkari office lo kurroda, lekunte IT cell mundala?

They are misunderstanding the articles , 220 km Greenfield  strech , that connects with already existing highway . 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

272 kms new road along with some existing bits . 

You need to read in between the lines 

haha.. so actual route map cheppara annayya.. NHAI site lo untadha?

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

They are misunderstanding the articles , 220 km Greenfield  strech , that connects with already existing highway . 

adantha sare.. but are there route maps for all these routes? emi lekunda veellu completion dates pettesthunnara? land acquisition alantidhi antha aypoyindha?

monna Chennai Salem ki pedda godava chesaru.. migatha vaallu cheyyara? chesthey shoot chesesthara?

so many quechens brother.

Nitin Gadkari gaadu personal haami aa, completino dates ki?

lekunte vadini padukobetti, vaadi potta meedha dance cheyyocha? chesthey middle class indians who admire this piece of sh1t feel avtara? h.mmm...

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

adantha sare.. but are there route maps for all these routes? emi lekunda veellu completion dates pettesthunnara? land acquisition alantidhi antha aypoyindha?

monna Chennai Salem ki pedda godava chesaru.. migatha vaallu cheyyara? chesthey shoot chesesthara?

so many quechens brother.

Salem expressway is likely to be scrapped as DMK local candidates did promise that. 

Proper maps are not posted online , it's hard to get a hold of them

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. so actual route map cheppara annayya.. NHAI site lo untadha?

No idea , you may need to file an RTI to get that info I guess

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Salem expressway is likely to be scrapped as DMK local candidates did promise that. 

Proper maps are not posted online , it's hard to get a hold of them

means most of these roads are not gonna happen. Its just another jhumla from the union govt. 

for some reason Gadkari has good rep, when he is as incompetent as the rest of the cabinet. They are using him to sell this jhumla.

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

No idea , you may need to file an RTI to get that info I guess

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Nitin Gadkari gaadu personal haami aa, completino dates ki?

lekunte vadini padukobetti, vaadi potta meedha dance cheyyocha? chesthey middle class indians who admire this piece of sh1t feel avtara? h.mmm...

14 projects were inaugurated last October , there's a flyover in Nellore city worth 70 cr thats one of them .  Work is in full proress and probably be finished before the deadline of one year.

Central govt contracts generally have better payment schedule and lesser percentage cut . 

Also work on the naidupeta - renigunta six lane expressway is also underway . 

So I  personally can vouch that those projects which were not impacted by court cases are progressing as promised .  Atleast in south coastal  AP

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

14 projects were inaugurated last October , there's a flyover in Nellore city worth 70 cr thats one of them .  Work is in full proress and probably be finished before the deadline of one year.

Central govt contracts generally have better payment schedule and lesser percentage cut . 

Also work on the naidupeta - renigunta six lane expressway is also underway . 

So I  personally can vouch that those projects which were not impacted by court cases are progressing as promised . 

deflection.

which of those '14 projects' are from the ones that's on the list. and why aren't the inaugurated project actual route maps on NHAI site.. 

(I'm assuming they aren't. I haven't checked. and even you said that they probably aren't).

naidupeta - renigunta expressway is a national highway project? hmmm.. okay. I didn't see it in this list. Is this list some sort of bs then, that there are other projects not included in this? I don't understand.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm surprised people still believe the sh1t this union govt conjures up.

too many andh bhakts in indian educated class.

Modi even changed the policy of counting  lenght of new or upgraded highway. Instead of counting route distance they started counting lane distance. SO one km of 4 lane road is counted as 4kms of new road constructed.