Another victim

JustChill_Mama

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Lol they are more educated than ur kammas, be quiet... I'm only saying be like subramanian swamy who has Harvard phd in economics and still performs traditions., don't be like kamal hassan ani saying , u dumboo don't understand that.... 

when? after british came. Before that what - was anything not correct ? they used to eat from the same plate after husband finished eating. shave heads forcible. No vata in inheritance - what is wrong in anything. YOu are ignorant and as dumb as they come. @NiranjanGaaru come here .

• afdb_sai changed the title to Another victim
1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Don't believe everything u read on internet

Thanks for opening my eyes. Nuvvu lekuntey emaipoyevadinooo ani bayamesthundi.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

There is no "hindu" girl here. Did you read the post - it says "brahmin" girls clearly. Not a single mention of hindu/gindhu. Rape of dalit women (who are forced to identify as hindu) by upper castes is dime a dozen  indian societty. Will you care making threads about it. Its aath care for you.

Lol I said yogi should encounter that hathras rape case accused.... Like he did 140 encounters before many rape accused also..were killed

Where caste comes into picture here... U are to divide Hindus and unite Muslims

Idi okati explain cheyyi naku @NiranjanGaaru , assuming this news is real(for the sake of @8pm I am taking this real fake thing into consideration), vaallu kalisunte problem like you are saying "she should wear burkha and do household chores of mosque or house after few days meanwhile she couldn't go to her house.. " kani...vidipoyaka inkem problem?

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

Thanks for opening my eyes. Nuvvu lekuntey emaipoyevadinooo ani bayamesthundi.

i thought we are just commenting random quotes. 

Lol I said yogi should encounter that hathras rape case accused.... Like he did 140 encounters before many rape accused also..were killed

Where caste comes into picture here... U are to divide Hindus and unite Muslims

why is hindu not mentioned here ? why are you labalaba for another caste ?

6 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.timesnownews.com/amp/india/article/love-jihad-up-youth-uses-fake-religious-identity-to-lure-minor-girl-elopes-with-her-to-delhi

How this pattern of love jihad works...... 

Starts with training from muslim radical camps to lure hindu girls and marry them.. 

Mission begins

These Muslim boys starts flirting with hindu girls with hindu names and impress them and marry, then that girl realises that she was trapped after marriage. She should wear burkha and do household chores of mosque or house after few days meanwhile she couldn't go to her house.. Due to parents fear, meanwhile she is given training in reprising quran verses and brainwashed by mullahs.... Many of them who don't have proper hindu spiritual knowledge will obey and convert to Islam. Then they are more brainwashed and holy war on non believers gurinchi nammistaru, then she was sent to trainings camps in Syria and Iraq and she will fight in holy war by throwing bombs on shias, xtians there.... 

Then she dies in terrorism

End of the story

Several Kerala girls are made like this..... 

Even church in Kerala also accuses radical islamists of love jihad 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Idi okati explain cheyyi naku @NiranjanGaaru , assuming this news is real(for the sake of @8pm I am taking this real fake thing into consideration), vaallu kalisunte problem like "she should wear burkha and do household chores of mosque or house after few days meanwhile she couldn't go to her house.. " kani...vidipoyaka inkem problem?

I already answered she came out from that injustice otherwise she would be sent to terrorist training

I already answered she came out from that injustice otherwise she would be sent to terrorist training

okay then how is the girl a victim?

6 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Lol they are more educated than ur kammas, be quiet... I'm only saying be like subramanian swamy who has Harvard phd in economics and still performs traditions., don't be like kamal hassan ani saying , u dumboo don't understand that.... 

default evadaina kamma ani fix ayipoyava lol

meeru mararu

Just now, Ellen said:

okay then how is the girl a victim?

Lol she will die in process... Or made anti social element, society suffers she suffers... 

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

Aaaa peekinav thi.

abbbahhh threatened feel ainava thammuduu..take icecream and chill

32919a14fd357c99aedffa44e0982062.gif 

• Haha 1

Just now, futureofandhra said:

default evadaina kamma ani fix ayipoyava lol

meeru mararu

Then why he is trying to bash brahmins in this thread for no reason