Another victim

JustChill_Mama

Amey istam lekunda vaadu balavantham ga chesukuntey vaadidi thappu. Vaadu meedha istam tho intlo vallani kaadhu ani chesukundi.. amey parents entho cheppi untaru gaa vadhu ani..

i would totally ignore the religion angle in this.. read many stories about hindu boys doing the same to hindu girls... its basically kamam theeraka vadileyyadam. Nothing specific to religion.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

usman kwaza

ali patuadi 

ilaga converted wifes chala vunnaru

did not see the same with hindu or christian marriages

Bibi Nachiyar --> Bibi Nancharamma

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Amey istam lekunda vaadu balavantham ga chesukuntey vaadidi thappu. Vaadu meedha istam tho intlo vallani kaadhu ani chesukundi.. amey parents entho cheppi untaru gaa vadhu ani..

i would totally ignore the religion angle in this.. read many stories about hindu boys doing the same to hindu girls... its basically kamam theeraka vadileyyadam. Nothing specific to religion.

definately its on that girl

but definitely religious attack kooda vundi in some cases if not in this case

4 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Weather fake or real how this is love jihad ? They married, due to personal problems they divorced... Hindu couple divorce thesukovatleda?

Muslims fake hindu names tho marriege cheskuntunnaru...ila chesinaduku Iman galla nudni money vasthayi.....then Talak 

• Upvote 2

MP woman gets husband arrested under 'love jihad' law

Dwarkapuri police registered a 'love jihad' case against a man on Sunday after his pregnant wife came to know about his religion when they were asked to provide identity cards at a maternity hospital.

The couple had gone to the hospital to get the woman checked.

When the husband, a gym trainer, produced his ID, his wife realized that the man she knew as Satish Dwivedi was actually Mustafa, said police. She filed a complaint.

2 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

Muslims fake hindu names tho marriege cheskuntunnaru...ila chesinaduku Iman galla nudni money vasthayi.....then Talak 

Even UK sikhs, xtians, Kerala left parties all are saying same thing, these people will never believe... Anduke antaru.... An uneducated village farmer man is better in common sense than these hi-fi dumbos... 

4 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

I think ur blind, as per the post it’s a govt registered marriage and his name is clearly written as some salim in the certificate, they were both software engineers and above 27/28yrs. Where is love jihad in it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Even UK sikhs, xtians, Kerala left parties all are saying same thing, these people will never believe... Anduke antaru.... An uneducated village farmer man is better in common sense than these hi-fi dumbos... 

like you think on kamma caste lol

facts vadilesi edho prefilled mindset pettukuntey kashtam

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Just now, JackSeal said:

I think ur blind, as per the post it’s a govt registered marriage and his name is clearly written as some salim in the certificate, they were both software engineers and above 27/28yrs. 

Anduke ananu dumbos ani.... 

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Kerala left party never said anything. Some arrogant christian guy ni the party may have said something. Love jihad is not a left agenda they condemned such nonsense things. why will muslim men waste their lives marrying hindu women with no serious intent to marriage ? they also value their lives.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

UK sikhs apadaki baga try chesaru

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Kerala left party never said anything. Some arrogant christian guy ni the party may have said something. Love jihad is not a left agenda they condemned such nonsense things. why will muslim men waste their lives marrying hindu women with no serious intent to marriage ? they also value their lives.

@3$%

7 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

Oh love jihad ante ida? I thought love jihad means they will forcibly convert girl into Islam or kill her if she doesn't listen or make her join war in Syria etc. ani

13 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Ammayi photo edo stage show video nunchi screen grab chesinattu undi, sarigga chooste photo morph chesinattu laaga undi. I may be wrong , just my thought when i saw the photo

Mari ee aunty emi chesindi aa ammayi kosam. Is BJP providing any legal help to her or just posting on Social media for her own mileage

Looks like a fake post. I couldn’t find that post on her fb.

moreover they both are part of a dance troop. There are lot of videos on YouTube.