Jump to content

Raghu Rama Krishnam Raju Serious Comments On Devireddy Shiva Shankar Reddy & JAGAN Meeting


Recommended Posts

Somedude

Ee Devireddy Jagan ki chala close and Viveka murder case lo appatlo arrest ayyadu. Ippudu same person and another Jaggani friend tho ( I guess Mangali Krishna) tho Raju gaarini lepeyyadaniki planning ani rumours.

Link to post
Share on other sites
DummyVariable
2 hours ago, Somedude said:

Ee Devireddy Jagan ki chala close and Viveka murder case lo appatlo arrest ayyadu. Ippudu same person and another Jaggani friend tho ( I guess Mangali Krishna) tho Raju gaarini lepeyyadaniki planning ani rumours.

😂
 

If it happens, suspect identity will be an open secret lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
futureofandhra
Just now, DummyVariable said:

😂
 

If it happens, suspect identity will be an open secret lol.

so far paritala ravi n viveka cases lo witness okkadu ledu 

Link to post
Share on other sites
DummyVariable
18 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

so far paritala ravi n viveka cases lo witness okkadu ledu 

Adhe.

Evaru bayata padaru, chepparu. Manushulu maathram ghaayab. It will be interesting if it happens. Things so far happened only in seema. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.