Ofc lo

a_sagittarian

Entha work chestunna koda... we want something more antaru. Ipatike chala hectic anipistundi. Inka enthani cheyali. I feel a lot stressed. Weekdays not even going out. Sometimes I wake up with stress.

• Sad 2

always remember you should work for a great boss and not necessarily a great company

Identify what are you core interests and excel in that. Fingering every tom and dick work will take you no where. 

If you are working with passion all this hardwork stress etc will go away as you really enjoy what you are doing

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

always remember you should work for a great boss and not necessarily a great company

Identify what are you core interests and excel in that. Fingering every tom and dick work will take you no where. 

If you are working with passion all this hardwork stress etc will go away as you really enjoy what you are doing

How do I find good boss ? Literally na current manager aithe quarterly reviews tappinchi emi discuss cheyadu. Eesari adi Koda ledu. I don worry much like TS tho.

38 minutes ago, a_sagittarian said:

Anni jobs ilage untayi ani oka feeling undi

anni jobs ala ela untayi

nenu na team ni gintha kunda pressure pettanu

antha enduku pay takkuva ayena parvale memu ne team lone work chestham boss antaru anthe artham chesuko

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

How do I find good boss ? Literally na current manager aithe quarterly reviews tappinchi emi discuss cheyadu. Eesari adi Koda ledu. I don worry much like TS tho.

new role accept chese mundu or project move ayye mundu you need to deep dive talk with other team members and managers. In general managers are rubber stamp ante pedda tech em telvadu. edo bandi laagistaru

ala kakunda if your manager has some good engineering knowledge , both will help each other and thats how you grow.

1 hour ago, a_sagittarian said:

Entha work chestunna koda... we want something more antaru. Ipatike chala hectic anipistundi. Inka enthani cheyali. I feel a lot stressed. Weekdays not even going out. Sometimes I wake up with stress.

Most of the jobs are like this only... try to say NO for the time taking tasks..

42 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Lucky fellow... ikkada maa vaadu daily updates aduguthunnadu.... bathroom break kooda cheppali emo future lo 😉

1 hour ago, a_sagittarian said:

may be hardwork kanna ekkuva smart work expect chesthunnaru emo.. okko saari vallake humble ga ila kakunda ala chesthe better emo annatlu suggest chesthe leads/managers ki nachuthadi.. especially when they have super busy routines with multiple meetings every day, they like people to step-up and take lead in few things to ease their burden..

hard work ki offshore kaani juniors kaani unte vallanu use chesukoni try to think this way..