Nen btech chaduvtunna rojullooo...

Ellen

Appatlo college lo edo women's day celebration aite kontha mandi active ga unde women andaram kalisi edo women achievements in various fields highlight chestu oka chinna reel tayarchesam. Andulo one of my colleagues mother Teresa pictures kuda pettindi. Ee event organizer head okammai aah pictures chusi jejamma laga uugi potu...."How can you put her pictures? She is a disgusting woman. Atu leprosy vachina vallaki seva chesi ultimately vallani Christianity ki convert chesedi. She is actually a missionary not a social reformer" ani andarni titti paresindi.

Inthalo nakoka doubt vachindi. She was missionary and she set up a home for people suffering from HIV/Aids, leprosy and Tuberculosis, otherwise these people would be thrown away or outcasted or would die because they are too poor to afford treatment. Ipudu ilanti vallaki seva chestu using church money,  even if she converts them ...should they die out of suffering and not convert into Christianity or should they have compromised and received free care? The girl didn't answer me and kicked me out of the club

But I'm just wondering here....I mean what was the alternate option for those people? Are there other non-religious organizations that offer care for poor people suffering from these dangerous illnesses which are contagious? We are talking about 1950s, so I don't think there are any posh NGOs. 

Disclaimer: I'm not a church supporter, I know the dangers and evils they do. I hate the bigoted views they impose(in fact any religion that imposes bigotry, I'm against them)  So without diverting the topic to attacking me wrt Christianity or church, answer me only about mother Teresa... What would be the alternate option for these patients? Stick to the question. 

• Upvote 1

• Ellen changed the title to Nen btech chaduvtunna rojullooo...
Just now, Kootami said:

allegations entantey ..death bed paina unna vallani meru convert avvandi appudu jesus mimmalni kapadathadu ani cheppi convert chesedi

But she did service also no...no?

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Love jihad thread fake news a anadaniki intha essay rayala  

Adi kaadoi akada nundi ee incident gurtochindi so db lo woke people ni adgadanki thread vesina 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

E Love jihad ento oka mukka ardam avatle ellen..

uuaShH.gif

Matter adi kaadu kani light teesko

12 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Appatlo college lo edo women's day celebration aite kontha mandi active ga unde women andaram kalisi edo women achievements in various fields highlight chestu oka chinna reel tayarchesam. Andulo one of my colleagues mother Teresa pictures kuda pettindi. Ee event organizer head okammai aah pictures chusi jejamma laga uugi potu...."How can you put her pictures? She is a disgusting woman. Atu leprosy vachina vallaki seva chesi ultimately vallani Christianity ki convert chesedi. She is actually a missionary not a social reformer" ani andarni titti paresindi.

Inthalo nakoka doubt vachindi. She was missionary and she set up a home for people suffering from HIV/Aids, leprosy and Tuberculosis, otherwise these people would be thrown away or outcasted or would die because they are too poor to afford treatment. Ipudu ilanti vallaki seva chestu using church money,  even if she converts them ...should they die out of suffering and not convert into Christianity or should they have compromised and received free care? The girl didn't answer me and kicked me out of the club

But I'm just wondering here....I mean what was the alternate option for those people? Are there other non-religious organizations that offer care for poor people suffering from these dangerous illnesses which are contagious? We are talking about 1950s, so I don't think there are any posh NGOs. 

Disclaimer: I'm not a church supporter, I know the dangers and evils they do. I hate the bigoted views they impose(in fact any religion that imposes bigotry, I'm against them)  So without diverting the topic to attacking me wrt Christianity or church, answer me only about mother Teresa... What would be the alternate option for these patients? Stick to the question. 

The problem is, she only provided them shelter, not even basic medical care or amenities. They were left alone suffering from pain. When confronted about it, she plainly said, the more you suffer, the closer to god you are!

• Confused 1

Just now, Ellen said:

I got this doubt because of the enlightening threads about religion conversions love jihad bla bla @NiranjanGaaru 

if someones intention is to serve mankind not sure why its done in the name of particular god unless there is something in their mind 

secondly if it helps poor no need to care about ethics