Nen btech chaduvtunna rojullooo...

Ellen

andhuke i liked 50 50 .... just like sc st vallani gudiloki ranivaru urlo or manchi ga sampadinchukonivaru apatlo ...so they also converted to xtian.... theresa chesindhi poor people ki vallaki food bed unaty chalu emaina chestahru alanti vallani cheisndhi 

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

andhuke i liked 50 50 .... just like sc st vallani gudiloki ranivaru urlo or manchi ga sampadinchukonivaru apatlo ...so they also converted to xtian.... theresa chesindhi poor people ki vallaki food bed unaty chalu emaina chestahru alanti vallani cheisndhi 

Lol sc st vallani church loki ranisatada xtian reddy in pulivendula..... There is more casteism in christians

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Lol sc st vallani church loki ranisatada xtian reddy in pulivendula..... There is more casteism in christians

why not man its their bastion

as long as gorrelu there no one can breach fotress

11 minutes ago, Ellen said:

From whatever little I read , apparently what she ran was a hospice ..which is a type of healthcare that focuses on terminally ill patients ..dying and destitutes. She never promised treatment. Only palliative care. So I'm not sure if we r right to blame her for medical facilities because that wasn't exactly a hospital. Also road meeda anturogam ani vadilesina vallandarni last moments lo she gave some care atleast right...

She explicitly mentioned that they reach jesus through suffering ... They can be still treated of their wounds to make suffering less painfull.. you need to read kushwant singh s complete detail of mother teresa...he spent great deal of time with her and wrote about her and her encounters..

You can literally hear people on floor crying for help..pain killers .she didn't even provide them with pain killers...that is no where a hospice.

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

Appatlo college lo edo women's day celebration aite kontha mandi active ga unde women andaram kalisi edo women achievements in various fields highlight chestu oka chinna reel tayarchesam. Andulo one of my colleagues mother Teresa pictures kuda pettindi. Ee event organizer head okammai aah pictures chusi jejamma laga uugi potu...."How can you put her pictures? She is a disgusting woman. Atu leprosy vachina vallaki seva chesi ultimately vallani Christianity ki convert chesedi. She is actually a missionary not a social reformer" ani andarni titti paresindi.

Inthalo nakoka doubt vachindi. She was missionary and she set up a home for people suffering from HIV/Aids, leprosy and Tuberculosis, otherwise these people would be thrown away or outcasted or would die because they are too poor to afford treatment. Ipudu ilanti vallaki seva chestu using church money,  even if she converts them ...should they die out of suffering and not convert into Christianity or should they have compromised and received free care? The girl didn't answer me and kicked me out of the club

But I'm just wondering here....I mean what was the alternate option for those people? Are there other non-religious organizations that offer care for poor people suffering from these dangerous illnesses which are contagious? We are talking about 1950s, so I don't think there are any posh NGOs. 

Disclaimer: I'm not a church supporter, I know the dangers and evils they do. I hate the bigoted views they impose(in fact any religion that imposes bigotry, I'm against them)  So without diverting the topic to attacking me wrt Christianity or church, answer me only about mother Teresa... What would be the alternate option for these patients? Stick to the question. 

You should present the facts completely first. 

Then it is up to an individual to decide if they support or reject. 

No one can force the other to change their views. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

She explicitly mentioned that they reach jesus through suffering ... They can be still treated of their wounds to make suffering less painfull.. you need to read kushwant singh s complete detail of mother teresa...he spent great deal of time with her and wrote about her and her encounters..

You can literally hear people on floor crying for help..pain killers .she didn't even provide them with pain killers...that is no where a hospice.

There are also studies proving otherwise that that opium use in Western medical treatments in India was limited during the time (post-Independence), mostly for post-operative procedures and not palliative care. The first oral morphine tablets (the essential drug of palliative medicine) only arrived in India in 1988 under heavy regulations. So simply getting closer to jesus through pain may just possibly be a rumor. 

44 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I guess this was from that hitchen's documentary, which grossly misinterpreted the statement of non-availability of strong pain killers in a wrong way. 

1 hour ago, hydusguy said:

simple seva cheyyi.. but dont ask religion or for conversion.

religion has no value.. us lo covert aite citizenship ista ante janalu all over world line kadutaru

but the church was sponsoring all of these acitvities, they would expect some kind of trade, not justifying that. Ideally they shouldnt expect. But they are not fair and we dont want people to die on roads.

9 minutes ago, Ellen said:

but the church was sponsoring all of these acitvities, they would expect some kind of trade, not justifying that. Ideally they shouldnt expect. But they are not fair and we dont want people to die on roads.

Viable Solution amiti ?

16 minutes ago, Ellen said:

no one has faith. everything is related to money.. we cannot blame people who convert for livelihood.. we can only blame public bcoz why they are tolerating such kind of religious heads.

some give blackmails/threats and some give money to convert. but giving livelihood is better.. if it stops there its good and dont abuse other religions

2 hours ago, Ellen said:

Appatlo college lo edo women's day celebration aite kontha mandi active ga unde women andaram kalisi edo women achievements in various fields highlight chestu oka chinna reel tayarchesam. Andulo one of my colleagues mother Teresa pictures kuda pettindi. Ee event organizer head okammai aah pictures chusi jejamma laga uugi potu...."How can you put her pictures? She is a disgusting woman. Atu leprosy vachina vallaki seva chesi ultimately vallani Christianity ki convert chesedi. She is actually a missionary not a social reformer" ani andarni titti paresindi.

Inthalo nakoka doubt vachindi. She was missionary and she set up a home for people suffering from HIV/Aids, leprosy and Tuberculosis, otherwise these people would be thrown away or outcasted or would die because they are too poor to afford treatment. Ipudu ilanti vallaki seva chestu using church money,  even if she converts them ...should they die out of suffering and not convert into Christianity or should they have compromised and received free care? The girl didn't answer me and kicked me out of the club

But I'm just wondering here....I mean what was the alternate option for those people? Are there other non-religious organizations that offer care for poor people suffering from these dangerous illnesses which are contagious? We are talking about 1950s, so I don't think there are any posh NGOs. 

Disclaimer: I'm not a church supporter, I know the dangers and evils they do. I hate the bigoted views they impose(in fact any religion that imposes bigotry, I'm against them)  So without diverting the topic to attacking me wrt Christianity or church, answer me only about mother Teresa... What would be the alternate option for these patients? Stick to the question. 

The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice: Hitchens, Christopher, Mallon, Thomas: 9781455523009: Amazon.com: Books

7 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Viable Solution amiti ?

Probably not make MT look like a dangerous villain.

Current times lo aite, don't exploit vulnerable people. Probably perform audit even if voluntary conversions  happen- like check the well being of the people that got converted for benefits and ensure that they aren't exploited. Establishing some sort of religious accountability- by making sure they dont spread divisive hatred etc. Asal social reforms etc. govt techesi, caste based discrimination ban chesi padeste ee lolli lu em undav. But systemic reforms take a lot of time. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

atleast vallaki sc st church untadhi man ... valle pastor and father so they can pray happily 

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

atleast vallaki sc st church untadhi man ... valle pastor and father so they can pray happily 

So why that segregation, sc in jagan family do the same praying in another church, they all pray together

Why they don't convert to Indian religions like Buddhism, Sikhism , for money they convert to xtianity